Sign in to follow this  
Case of the Scurvy

New form of griefing PvE

Out of control...

Buoys despawn resources... you can place them in unclaimed and other claimed areas. We now have people going around slapping them out to despawn islands. 

Game is an absolute mess right now i hope they sort this crap out. 

1 minute ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

The toxicity of some PvE players always amazes me 😞 

Hope they sort this out soon for you guys!

Irony..

Went to pve to learn without getting destroyed early on. PvE is way way more worse than pvp right now. Literally sit there and watch someone shink your ship all the while all you can do..

Is well... watch

...and claim your land right from under your nose BEFORE the 3 day times has elapsed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I find all of this hilarious. PvE doesn't work in a game where you can interact with other's gameplay and property to this extent. At least on the PvP server you can fight back. Even if you lose you can join a group, enlist aid, get revenge, and profit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

The toxicity of some PvE players always amazes me 😞 

Hope they sort this out soon for you guys!

Agreed and there's nobody to report to at the time. If it takes microtransactions for skins in return for actual support, I'm game. I think they're planning that already.. so do it but in return for buying skins, we get proper support. 

The problem is they aren't punishing people so if you can get away with it, there's probably no consequences to you. It sucks too because no matter how nice you are to everyone you meet, there's always going to be dingleberries ruming about. Have too many dingleberries and you have a proper pile of crap. George Washington quote I believe.