Sign in to follow this  
Wyrm

You really need more servers...

I do believe you when you said you didn't expect such player influx. But if so many player bought the game - meaning you get come some money out of it.

Problm is, you can't really expect such huge amount of players will do wll on just 4 servers. You realy need at least 4 more. Otehrwise most of the players will just tsop playing quite soon, and that would be very unfortunate end of Atlas...

There are over 3300 private servers right now, pretty sure its not the End of Atlas yet.

And most of the official servers are not at 150/150 people in each grid, just so many ships/buildings causing lag / low FPS right now, which of course they need to address.

Problem with private servers on Atlas, none of them wil privide full 15x15 world map, and there is always a possibility that even bigger private servers simply will miss some game content due to lack of maps variety...

On Ark i would 100% always would suggest everyone to go on private servers ONLY.

On Atlas alas its very different story.

Edited by Wyrm

4 minutes ago, Wyrm said:

Problem with private servers on Atlas, none of them wil privide full 15x15 world map, and there is always a possibility that even bigger private servers simply will miss some game content due to lack of maps variety...

On Ark i would 100% always would suggest everyone to go on private servers ONLY.

You could always join a group that likes to merge the servers. 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You could always join a group that likes to merge the servers. 

That eventualy would just lead to conflict of intrest am afraid...

Just now, Wyrm said:

That eventualy would just lead to conflict of intrest am afraid...

Don’t know, if you have a nice group and you stay on your own server, building wise. They can all leave with their servers, you can just join another, etc. 

There are definitely groups out there that have server rules for everyone, so that not 1 server has harvesting on 10 and the other on 5. I haven’t found one yet though. I will join with my own private server to a group, I’m just waiting on confirmation. 

10 minutes ago, Wyrm said:

And if they don't solve this in the next few days, the game's doomed due to this.

4 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

And if they don't solve this in the next few days, the game's doomed due to this.

Solve that 1 private server is the entire map?

Edited by Percieval