Sign in to follow this  
devid20

Blocking other players ships in PVE

So i just went made my way to a new island  and i started to exploring, when i came back to my ship a player builded gates around my ship. Is it allowed in PVE?

20190102123145_1.jpg

20190102122435_1.jpg

• Haha 1

Of course is not allowed lol, this is griefing..., well..., they need to steal the flag to build, did have a claim next to that ship?

1 minute ago, Nightstrasza said:

Of course is not allowed lol, this is griefing..., well..., they need to steal the flag to build, did have a claim next to that ship?

They claimed that land, but which land isn't claimed already in PVE...

1 minute ago, devid20 said:

They claimed that land, but which land isn't claimed already in PVE...

If parked the ship in their territory, they had the right to build whatever they please... however that's a douche move seeing this, don't know how can help, lure a SoD or an alpha near it to chew on the gates?

Large gates are an uninspiring, non-aesthetic way to block large pices of land. They should promote creative building over cheap large building like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Pretty toxic of them, but also you did enter their territory to steal resources from their island...

Help me understand how he was stealing resources? Are players only to travel to, and harvest in non-claimed areas? And how can he get his ship out now, beg? Just seems like damned if you do, damned if you don't.

3 hours ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Pretty toxic of them, but also you did enter their territory to steal resources from their island...

There is taxation system for this, no resources are for anyone to reserve unless literaly grabbing stuff arround their house but that's only a moral thing, there's no rules for that. Also that's not pvp so why would care that someone came and grabbed that iron node or whatever if it gonna respawn in next 15 minutes anyway.