Sign in to follow this  
Nasibihc

Character Legacy

How does this actually work? 😮

1.) At what age does your character die?
2.) How do you get a successor for your character?

People say at age 100.

You need to get a kid, so male and female need to do some stuff. 

At age 100, thay said it take about 3 month to get that age, but the system is not active at the moment, so you get to age 100 and stay there, only visual old you will see. When system active there will be some fount that will make you yung again.

20 minutes ago, Anubissan said:

At age 100, thay said it take about 3 month to get that age, but the system is not active at the moment, so you get to age 100 and stay there, only visual old you will see. When system active there will be some fount that will make you yung again.

Will my character instantly die then when the system is activated??? If I get to a hundred years old and they activate it, won't he just die then? sheesh.. I'm already 46 (Been playing quite a lot the few days).

41 minutes ago, Percieval said:

People say at age 100.

You need to get a kid, so male and female need to do some stuff. 

Yeah but where does this happen? Can I recruit an npc to make a kid with my character? Do I need another player for this? Where is the menu to do it?

2 minutes ago, Nasibihc said:

Yeah but where does this happen? Can I recruit an npc to make a kid with my character? Do I need another player for this? Where is the menu to do it?

If I remember it correctly you can make a NPC pregnant. I don’t know what happens when you have a kid with another player, who gets to play it.. 

13 minutes ago, Percieval said:

If I remember it correctly you can make a NPC pregnant. I don’t know what happens when you have a kid with another player, who gets to play it.. 

Any info where? the only 2-3 npc's I have seen were the guy who teleports you to another location at freeport and the 2 shopkeeps (They were males anyways so...:D)

15 minutes ago, Nasibihc said:

Any info where? the only 2-3 npc's I have seen were the guy who teleports you to another location at freeport and the 2 shopkeeps (They were males anyways so...:D)

Maybe on the wiki? I will check it out on a female npc of ours when I’m on. 

The system is not implemented yet, so much stuff is missing from it. When system is on and you get a kid from a npc, when you get to age 100 you will die, then you will be able to choose to continue with your kid, all your knolledge will pass to him. Thats what i read in some interview they gave some time ago.

You can also attempt to find  the fountain of youth but I guess that's going to be in a really hard area. 

But the system is not in place yet and I am sure they will give us all the info we need before they put the system in place.

1 hour ago, Anubissan said:

At age 100, thay said it take about 3 month to get that age

3 months my ass.... Im already 42 years old...

4 minutes ago, ReilanT said:

our character really become older to fast ! 

That seems to be a problem, I'm 46 already, so I'm kind of already half way to 100. I started as age 20 so that's 26 years in a week. 3 months is not going to happen.

They should just disable aging for now and set everyone to young again. Also will this child be level 1 again? Really do not like the idea of having to level up and unlock stuff all over again seems kinda silly.

3 hours ago, Nasibihc said:

The crew NPC I recruited was Female,and quite feisty at that!

628be5b4-7c4a-43d1-ae2d-f6922ce795e8.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ravenguard said:

Ils devraient simplement désactiver le vieillissement pour le moment et redonner à tout le monde sa jeunesse. Cet enfant sera-t-il de nouveau au niveau 1? Vraiment ne pas aimer l'idée d'avoir à monter à niveau et à déverrouiller des choses semble encore une fois idiot.

d'accord avec toi, le système de vieillissement est complètement bidon ....

agree with you, the aging system is completely fake ....

11 minutes ago, darcek said:

The crew NPC I recruited was Female,and quite feisty at that!

628be5b4-7c4a-43d1-ae2d-f6922ce795e8.jpg

lmao! 😄  I wonder if her babies will have anger issues too.

51 minutes ago, vanarial said:

d'accord avec toi, le système de vieillissement est complètement bidon ....

agree with you, the aging system is completely fake ....

And why is that? They haven’t implemented it so that you have to get a legacy. What’s fake about the rest? 

29 minutes ago, Percieval said:

And why is that? They haven’t implemented it so that you have to get a legacy. What’s fake about the rest? 

Well by the time they do add it unless they reset everyone's age, people are just going to instantly die due to being 100, also the time scale is not 3 months but more like 3 weeks.

1 minute ago, Ravenguard said:

Well by the time they do add it unless they reset everyone's age, people are just going to instantly die due to being 100, also the time scale is not 3 months but more like 3 weeks.

You don’t know that though, they can reset every age to 0 again before deploying the patch, let’s hope that goes right 😉 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You don’t know that though, they can reset every age to 0 again before deploying the patch, let’s hope that goes right 😉 

Well i just hope it doesnt bug out and kill your character right now, sucks for me since i was a massive noob and hit create new pathfinder recently having to grind back up the levels, which is boring, I think lot people wont like this mechanic at all, if your main character dies you take over a new level 1, would suck a lot...would cause a lot of people to leave the game i feel.

Its a nice idea but it just will not work unless your new character keeps all your levels and skills.

Si je voudrai faire mourir de vieillesse ou encore devoir me reproduire, je jouerai a d'autres jeux que Atlas ... style les sims -_-