Sign in to follow this  
maryusss006

DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH RASISTS? DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE BANNED???

19 minutes ago, artaherduron said:

No - they paid for the game just as much as any of us. 

40 minutes ago, maryusss006 said:

DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH RASISTS? DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE BANNED???

Yes really no place in any society for these people #dasboot

• Like 1

Yes, there can be no tolerance for the intolerant, it's called the paradox of tolerance by Prof. Popper.

Racists will just make normal people go away if not dealt with, it would be an economic disaster not to deal with such toxic people.

Off course you can not see what everybody is typing and saying online. but there need to be a easy way to readout names of players and company's that are blacklisted. Just start with a warning on the screen, nothing changed. 24 hours ban. still nothing changed, a ban for the whole season!!

And if you think it's needed for the game, Nooo, be creative and find a other reason to fight for.

I can tell you back in the day when pirates roamed, everyone was racist.  the only difference was there were no bureaucrats telling people what they can and can't say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PikaTheChu said:

Yes, there can be no tolerance for the intolerant, it's called the paradox of tolerance by Prof. Popper.

Racists will just make normal people go away if not dealt with, it would be an economic disaster not to deal with such toxic people.

Well I live by the paradox of the paradox then because I just ignore them.

By giving them the time of day you make their day.

Sorry forgot the caps...

18 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Well I live by the paradox of the paradox then because I just ignore them.

By giving them the time of day you make their day.

Sorry forgot the caps…

Having a deaf ear to racism is what caused Hitler, you can't just pretend that they don't exist. If you do, you give them a Plattform to spread their crazy-ass ideas on. You might not be affected by those ideas, children and intellectually handicapped people however can easily be manipulated.

And writing in size 9984984578 doesn't make your argument any more valid.

3 minutes ago, PikaTheChu said:

Having a deaf ear to racism is what caused Hitler, you can't just pretend that they don't exist. If you do, you give them a Plattform to spread their crazy-ass ideas on. You might not be affected by those ideas, children and intellectually handicapped people however can easily be manipulated. 

And writing in size 9984984578 doesn't make your argument any more valid.

I dont know what makes you think a full blown discussion on the reason for racism belongs on a game forum but oh well.

Font was just sarcasm to the OP large font and caps, sorry you missed that part.