Sign in to follow this  
Goosfraba

Decay?

is there no passive decay.. or death while sleeping.. my neighbors all have 1x1 or 2x2 tatch houses with  and thats it.. and havent been online since day 1 of release..

no there isnt 😞 and as long as their flag radius cover their sleeping body it will be ther for ever

You will die while sleeping eventually, food depletes then health as usual but at a much slower rate. If they had food in their inventory it will take longer.

On 1/3/2019 at 12:14 AM, Nari said:

You will die while sleeping eventually, food depletes then health as usual but at a much slower rate. If they had food in their inventory it will take longer.

thats what im assumed.. but this persons been sleeeping at the same health since day 2, getting really tired of waiting..

1 hour ago, microphobe said:

drag a wolf over there. 

unless you know of a way to dmg their building so i can actually get them dead..

bumping this, b/c i still feel like there needs to be some form of decay on player created things that havent been interacted with....  base next to me is still offline since day 2-3 still alseep with like 90hp(hasnt changed at all)  chinese have some how overlapped my claims and placed a foundation and campfires blocking a solid amount of metal spawn 

6F6BBF739EBEE8184E184E462B33AE06F5B993F9

9F6760ACE59D54CCE7A394AA322CC01EA3A1260A