Sign in to follow this  
Ms Cole

PvE Company Issues -- Address Immediately --

This is my constructive feedback!  Put in your ideas! 🙂 

Companies should not be named the top company by how much land they've grabbed....
This just promotes the wrong type of game play - trolling etc... 

Claiming company land needs addressed immediately before we lose more player base. This is turning lots of heads away from Atlas.

-Limit the amount of land a company can grab.

--Make 1-2 Flags that can't be interrupted per zone ( you get to pick ) Can NOT EVER be taken. But give them 3-5 flags of land that people CAN dispute land over. WITH no taxing on your permanent zone. (Reason.... U want people to play this game but players are just over populating these islands placing flags everywhere just to block new players from coming in just like Ark.)

~This game is focused towards adults... I work 8-14hour shifts, when I get online I don't want to see my stuff gone! 

Fix this ASAP! 

Breakdown: 

Make 1-2 Permanent Flags per zone (let the player choose which) NO TAXATION AREA
3-5 Flags that can be taken within 10-30minutes of time. TAXABLE (could be more\less whatever seems most fit) 

Things could be different in PvP this is mostly focused on PvE content.

---Zone meaning per box

Edited by Ms Cole
Just an Edit!
  • Like 1

cant claim land is turning me way from the game very fast i was on a raft for 10 h and could not find anything.. 😞

34 minutes ago, sinexxy said:

cant claim land is turning me way from the game very fast i was on a raft for 10 h and could not find anything.. 😞

same for me tbh and alot of people

The lawless areas are getting pretty full as well. The lack of areas to claim in the other regions that have resources or aren't harsh environments is pushing people to build in the lawless regions just so they can keep their base safe.

i will try to find a spot for another couple of hrs but if i can't frustration will turn me away from this game -- tired of running around on a raft

to those voting against "larger company need more land and recourses".

think about that fact that we will devide ourselves in smaller groups and still posses the whole island. for example there are other 70 of us, trully, about half of those people are always online. it is about half of the whole population on our server. once and if Devs will put limit on company size we will break in a smaller groups and will put all those "unclamable flags" all other our island again.

this is not a game for loners. and it is a noncence for a lonely pirate to be in a real world.

Edited by Elena

3 hours ago, Elena said:

to those voting against "larger company need more land and recourses".

think about that fact that we will devide ourselves in smaller groups and still posses the whole island. for example there are other 70 of us, trully, about half of those people are always online. it is about half of the whole population on our server. once and if Devs will put limit on company size we will break in a smaller groups and will put all those "unclamable flags" all other our island again.

this is not a game for loners. and it is a noncence for a lonely pirate to be in a real world.

I think that's fine, if you're group is legit big, then it i'm sure people understand, but most aren't and tend to be a people ranging from 3- 10 taking an whole island. On mine there's a group, i say group, swear it's one person, whos claimed every square foot and complains if anyone tries to lay down a claim, as it's "their island". This is the main problem and i think people assume it's large groups doing it

If each person is allowed to place one flag down, as a company that should be more than enough to cover, the range is pretty big and if you place it in the water you can over a large section of sea and land with ease, it's more a case of preventing these smaller groups taking an entire island and bullying others off.

"Companies should not be named the top company by how much land they've grabbed....
This just promotes the wrong type of game play - trolling etc... "

Agree, on PVE it makes zero sense as there's no contesting or battles to fight over dominance and who controls what as on PVP it shows your company are the strongest and you fought to get the land and control it. PVe it's who got there first and spammed claim flags.

PvP it's top strongest

PvE it's top scumbags xD

Edited by Herasea