Sign in to follow this  
Ducki

Gold coins and the epic dragon

So I saw this in the patch notes

"- NPC Trading Ships are back and no longer affected by wild creature destruction commands! Reminder for those with deep pockets, the trader ships have an epic Dragon which can be purchased for 50,000 gold coins" 

Alright so there's now a dragon hurrayy.. the thing I want to know about the dragon is that is it cosmetic like for the ship or something or is it actual dragon that kills stuff etc?

And what about the gold coins one might ask? well 50k gold coins weights like 30-40 tons or something right? so how am I supposed to get the coins to the trader anyway?

Bonus: If someone happens to know what does the merchant ship have in their shops I would love to know!

Happy new year peeps!

2 minutes ago, SoloHan88 said:

It's a real dragon. It's timed though so you don't keep it forever.

what a waste of 50k.

Just now, Sketch said:

what a waste of 50k.

I'd rather it be that though so the mega tribes don't just use them instead of ships. I don't know if you can have more than one at a time though. I hope that is the case.

Just now, SoloHan88 said:

I'd rather it be that though so the mega tribes don't just use them instead of ships. I don't know if you can have more than one at a time though. I hope that is the case.

ye, but 50k is alot of npc upkeep for along time.

It's actually an item that allows you to tame the dragon for something like 6 hours before it reverts.  Not the dragon itself. 

the dragon is meant to be a battle buster, i.e. for one battle, I win.  Unless you are totally prepared for it and the fires and of course the supporting fleet.

Its not permanent, its super expensive, you wont see them in every battle, probably very few.