Sign in to follow this  
[616]RexFortis

When Your Character Dies of OLD AGE Do You Restart At Level 1 Again?

I thought you were quitting because the game was too time consuming?  Wasn't this your good bye post?

Regardless, it's a good question.  I've heard all kinds of things, like needing to play as your children.  I'd love to know more about the age system

4 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

yeah, I quit....

Welcome back?

Seriously, there's a pretty good game under all the drama and crazy things going on.  Try a private server with increased gathering and other tweaks that fit your play style. 🙂

And hopefully we find out about the ages haha

You don't die of old age yet, that will be implemented in later game, not even sure if we'll see it much in Early Access tbh.

Currently without it is a good way to see how much people can get done before they reach 100. Supposedly you can have babies, which is also not in game yet, and take over the child when they reach 20 or something so that you keep things running.

By the time it is all implemented, everyone playing currently will be 100 in game, so will be interesting to see what happens.

You won’t start out on level 1 again, only if you didn’t make a baby. Then you need to make a new character.

What I’m curious about is how will this baby be implemented in the company? It’s said that age change stats, does this mean we can’t run fast by the time we hit 90? 

ce système est nul ... vieillir dans un jeu ... ça n'apporte rien, à par rerol tous les 2 mois .franchement supprimé le vieillissement, déjà asse compliqué avec les bugs ect ect si en plus on dois s’inquiéter de quand on va mourir ... déjà dans la vrai vie on es obligé de vivre avec cette crainte ... si j'aimerai ça je jouerai au sims plutôt !!