[RG]Colt

Healthy Schooner sunk within hour in freeport

Guys is jsut don't get it certain things needs to be explained somehow...we parked our schooner in an freeport E12 and after 2 hours loggin back in the ship is on the side and sunk....but all planks are fine...so how in the hell can this ship sink??? 

An ingame support like an Gamemaster would be awesome for that.

Ill bet it got crashed into by a raft and/or you didn't repair ALL the plank sections. You go to get them all... you should see that the ones that haven't been repaired are a different colour if your in the water. 

They still haven't fixed the overweight limit on ships. If you just put more crew than the boat can handle or have enough weight you can just sink any boat as it stand now so random people can just abuse this. Also they are fast decaying in freeport to avoid large clans farm the quick spawn rate of freeport and make them lag even more, so your best be is to go do whatever and leave asap; this is also a very bad design choice. Freeport should be forbidden to anyone lv8+ but the game wasn't set for that. I had to go buy npc crew in this lag fest, and my worst fear was to crash before going to new year eve, and find my ship decayed in the morning...

Edited by ExplodingYeti

My point to the devs is ...that they should fucking tell us how the mechanics work...if i know it is my mistake if not its theirs...