Sign in to follow this  
Captain James T. Kirk

REALLY??!! GHOST SHIPS DIRECTLY ON THE GRID LINE????

literally spawned INSIDE of a ghost ship as we switch from M10 to L10.  FUCKING WONDERFUL.  No ammo left.  can we keep ghosts away from grid lines or if you're going to put them on gridlines show them regardless of what side they are on.  thats absolute horseshit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yip.  I turned around, ran back through the zone, SotD spawned on top of me sending my ship flying in circles.  Fun isn’t it?

Play another game, maybe they will fix it, otherwise I’ve had the fun I can have without being able to sail.

Edited by Secluse
  • Sad 1

we spent 2 days sailing,  been over gridlines 40 times between traveling from J13, to M9 to N13 and N11 and never once had this happen.  so its minimal but really? some kind of warning that theres one immediately on the gridline would be nice.  or despawn them when someone loads in right on top of them.

We just built our 4th Brig, the first 2 were destroyed in the dock by Ghost Ships, 1 was sunk by PvE griefers overloading it.

Now the 4th, we finished it and stocked it well with repair mats and planks and gold, we needed some NPC crew for it, we were only 5 people, so we started heading for a freeport to recruit NPC crew members, we crossed into the next zone and as the world loaded 3 Ghost ships were sitting there waiting for us, all 3 immediately started firing, the server had 100 people on it and the lag was terrible, we were all shooting and managed to sink 1, this was the lvl 15, the lvl 17 and lvl 19 Ghost Ships just keep pounding us, we replaced planks as soon as we could but wasnt enough, we sank 😞

Just 1 would have been fine... but 3 right there waiting... crazy

• Sad 1

But Thankfully the Devs are working on critical issues atm, like making rafts attackable by Ghost Ships.. that will help everything 🙂

This is how i lost my 1st ship (Schooner) last night >.> spawned on top of a ghost ship, sadly didnt have defences.