Sign in to follow this  
mizunami

max level and skill points

Work it out for yourself.  Two per level to lvl 10, three per level thereafter. Sheesh. 

and max level confirmed is 51?  no way to push over that....maybe try not being a dick when responding. 

From the description on your level, you can go higher if you explore more regions and get more discoveries.. but I have not confirmed this.

thats what im trying to figure out. im tryign to collect as much information as i can ..gonan put it all in one post and then hope someone thats good with coding can make a talent calculator

• Thanks 1

Can confirm when you get over 51 Discoveries your Max level will increase.  Its not a one to one ratio though.  My roommate is at about 56 Discoveries and max level is 52 for him.

On a private server, that is not modded for increased levels, the max goes up to 100 with all discoveries. That is the 2x2 grid has 3 areas to discover, 2 gets you to 71 and the last to 100. I'm not sure if the public servers are different, but there would be many more discoveries on them to get to those levels.

• Like 1

Having just talked to my roommate he is saying that at 51 Discoveries you get bumped to max 52, at 61 Discoveries you get bumped to max level 53.  So it may be every 10 discoveries after 51 Discoveries increases the max level.  We will simply have to keep discovering this system!

• Like 1