is there any news on the unofficial server side of things because I can see more and more unofficial in the list I would like to get my servers up is all

thanks guys

depending where you are in the world currently only one company has access to hosting dedicated servers.

although im not sure if the servers were seeing are people renting

"We are working on getting 3rd party hosts setup, as well as releasing dedi server files, and a linux server build ASAP."

Quote by Jatheish on his personal Twitter.

• Thanks 1

Can I get a reason for why the NA servers are hosted in the UK? That makes 0 sense since most people from the US can't connect to anything.

• Sad 1

They really need to release the dedicated servers informations and tools ASAP so we get way better pings and lag free. :classic_mellow:

41 minutes ago, Luan said:

Can I get a reason for why the NA servers are hosted in the UK? That makes 0 sense since most people from the US can't connect to anything.

u think you have issues. think about Australia.....

It seems a bit unfair for Nitrado to get the dedicated server files early while the rest of us get no news whatsoever on when we'll get it

no documentation on the wiki, no articles anywhere online, only an APPID thats apparently tied to a subscription.

how are we supposed to host servers - or do you expect everyone to go through Nitrado?

the OFFICAL servers are barely playable, so you would think there would be way more urgency in aiding players to host their own servers from their own hardware.

• Like 2

Please release the app ID for private servers... We know you can do it because of nitrado

• Like 3

I believe one of the reasons there are not more companies hosting right now is bc Nitrado paid for access to the files. So depending on that negotiation would depend on when others can offer, prob be in Jan.