CountCocoPuf

To All The Haters...

First off, no one is forcing you to play this game. Those who are saying it's a terrible game, why are you playing it and commenting in the forums? Is it within your right to do so? Absolutely! But is it worth your time or anyone else's time? Not really.

The reason you are still here hating is because you know it's a great game, just as we all do. Does it need some work? Again, absolutely! I guess that's why it's.... EARLY ACCESS. This game was not advertised as being released as a full fledged, bug free, completely balanced game. It was released as an early access game to give you the option of contributing to the game. So if you want to see positive change, then please contribute constructive criticism. And don't say, I posted constructive criticism on the forums 2 days ago and it hasn't been implemented. These things take time. The devs ARE listening to the community. I have been very impressed with the updates. We posted about Ships of the Damned, they listened. Do they still need tweaking? Sure, but that will come with time. At least they have done SOMETHING with it.

Again, no one is forcing you to play, so either quit it with your toxicity and help turn an already great game in to an amazing game, or GTFO.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I really like this game even if it's EA. I'm really looking forward for further updates. Can't wait to skill more and get access to more updates in game. Really fun to try out everything and die again and again just to make it better the next time..... :classic_laugh:

Really enjoying it playing👍

• Like 1

Love the concept and the potential.  Right now it's a waste of time for reasons I stated in another post.  If you were me, and you just went through what I did, you'd have no hair like me, post tearing it out in frustration.

Ofc I play Atlas, just paid £20 for it.  Past the 2h refund window, so I may as well passionately voice what's needed to stop me faceplanting hy head on a sharp implement so close to NYE.

New Years resolution....   Purchase ATLAS private server..  for sake of sanity, and prevent further anger driven forum posts.

This game has loads of potential, and players are providing feedback, yes this is true, however there is one major flaw at this point int time that unless it is immediately addressed the correct feedback will not be provided to the devs.

Land claiming, this simple game mechanic needs to be fixed with the utmost importance this is why.

1. In order for the game to benefit and improve it needs a large steady vast player base to provide possitive and negative feedback, the claiming system at this point is discouraging to many players who dont have 24/7 to play the game and who have had bad experiences with large groups in the past, or who feel threatened or intimidated by large geoups. Sure this game is not meant to be a solo game, but its for sure not meant to be three or four major companies stealing land from smaller companies.

2. With the ability to place as many land claims as you want it is possible at this time to claim an entire zone, ocean and land as a single person.

3. Having all your work stolen is discouraging to many players considering how easy it is to just steal claims at this time, eventually more players will quit and move on to different games unless this is fixed

4. The claim system needs to be limited in some way, one claim per person, one claim per company level (could increase level getting rare treasures from bosses or pvping and stealing them etc)

5. Warring should be the only way to steal a claim, and you shouldnt just be able to war without any repercussions, it should cost money to war (not sure how warring works) and it should only be for x amount of time, as well as starting x amount of time after you declare it, so its fair for both parties.

For concluding this, until the claiming system is revamped, allowing more people to progress past a sloop, this game will not be able to improve in various glitches or bugs due to a shrinking player base, because who wants to continually build rafts and sail for hours just to lose a claim and start over every day. 

• Like 2

I appreciate everyone’s feedback 🙂

I do agrees land claiming needs to be reworked and I am positive they are working or at least thinking about it. It’s constructive criticism like the above that will make this game the best it can be!

Stop hateing the haters they have soul's too 🙂,

They just dont have friend's....

Edited by Serenity

21 hours ago, CountCocoPuf said:

First off, no one is forcing you to play this game. Those who are saying it's a terrible game, why are you playing it and commenting in the forums? Is it within your right to do so? Absolutely! But is it worth your time or anyone else's time? Not really.

The reason you are still here hating is because you know it's a great game, just as we all do. Does it need some work? Again, absolutely! I guess that's why it's.... EARLY ACCESS. This game was not advertised as being released as a full fledged, bug free, completely balanced game. It was released as an early access game to give you the option of contributing to the game. So if you want to see positive change, then please contribute constructive criticism. And don't say, I posted constructive criticism on the forums 2 days ago and it hasn't been implemented. These things take time. The devs ARE listening to the community. I have been very impressed with the updates. We posted about Ships of the Damned, they listened. Do they still need tweaking? Sure, but that will come with time. At least they have done SOMETHING with it.

Again, no one is forcing you to play, so either quit it with your toxicity and help turn an already great game in to an amazing game, or GTFO.

Thanks 🙂

I'm going to keep your post.  Can you tell me where you are in the world, so when you log in tomorrow i can have all your stuff.  Since land claim is so broken, even if you are sleeping on your claim it can be stolen out from underneath you.  And when i do that to you tonite, like it was done to me last night, i want to have your post as reference to see if you are so understanding then when one of the core design features of the game isn't working and they won't respond to any posts about it.

• Like 1

I started reading 

21 hours ago, CountCocoPuf said:

First off, no one is forcing you to play this game

but ended here.

indeed. we only paid 20 euro / dollar /shabalabas, invested a lot of time to find out that count coconut is writing an essay. no one was forcing me to answer, yet I felt compelled to do so. but only after reading the first line.