Sign in to follow this  
chukiki

warehouse loot

I am pretty mad at the game. The game has a lot of potential, due to being a survival game. I like the animal taming and the islands are beautiful. But there are so many things wrong with the game. 
Just yesterday I noticed by destroying any warehouse you only get 1k isntead of 10k. so 10k gold is 1k gold,. 20k gold is 2k gold. That's complete unfair and bullshit! I'm so mad at this game. Raiding is completely ruined all aspects. Like wtf is the point if u robbing has 0 benefit. I should get all the loot, not a fraction of it.

Poeple can store all their loot in their armored dock or on their ships that are docked inside them, U cannot get anyhting. Raiding is twhe most fun part of any survival game but in this it is completely unbeneficial. Give the raider all loot of the warehouses, and remove Armored docks. They really need to go, nobody should be totally safe. It's total braindead just putting all ur stuff in ur ship in ur armored dock and go offline and all is safe. There is no point in raiding, if u cant take their loot.

Same goes for warehouses. I want all the loot not a tiny fraction, thats utterly stupid!

11 hours ago, chukiki said:

It's total braindead just putting all ur stuff in ur ship in ur armored dock and go offline and all is safe.

Spoken like a true AFK raider 🙂  This is why I'll pvp in other games and pve Barbi playhouse in Atlas.

I don't see the point of losing your assets while offline. That's not pvp to me.

No, thats not PVP but offline raiding trash.

I hope that they fix the warehouses to more HP or the possibility to place them away from the shore. By now warehouse placement is auto-fail.

@chukiki lol I like the funny post. Its obviously a satire about the rediculous benifit of offline raiding. 

I'm sure at some point the WH will get hp/defense similar to wh.