Exx

Servers down

Anyone have more info on the server status we can all say there is a problem somwhere i need to get back to my base to feed my crew mate and my animals plz hurry up atlas

• Like 2

I wish we could hear an update its only been all day.

Edited by BadBeard
Misinformation

Real nice. A pvp base building game and heavy collecting of materials and blueprints.... and I can't defend from pc players? TF? Goodbye potentially to all my stuff I guess. Real smooth.....

Likewise, now I can see the server list but I still can't join. Bears have been sitting out for more than a whole day now, I hope they're still there when I can finally play this game again.  =/

Edited by Jericho

If you need info about atlas there always twiter too thats where i got my info but no new info since yesterday sorry

Edited by Killerswitch46
mistake

What a joke; still incredible lag for PC players and devs can't even respond to that issue, just mentioning XBOX users only. A bigger joke that you have to go on Twitter to find out, not on their official forums. 

• Thanks 1

Any word? I just want a rough estimation of when the servers will be back up for Xbox. Told some people to try the game out and the servers are down. Looking like a mistake getting this game 

lol. I love the guy complaining about lag.. like it compares at all to not even being able to log in while half the community can. And they can also attack without resistance, but yes, how sad computer has some lag....

Sorry if you are referring to me I was just answering a question. I understand the frustration we are an xbox company with me having a pc character as well. But we are pve players and can only imagine what's going on with the pvp. Was not trying to rub salt in the wound. 

This game has so much potential and it bums me out with these problems. Probably gonna quit if my stuff has been grief by pc players. 9/10 of those that do seem to be pc players so its extra great that they get to keep griefing console players while there's nothing that we can do. And this company is adamant about not fixing $#%@ after they break it like this. "Oh, you lost 5 ships and tames because of update? Better include a new user agreement so we don't have to deal with it"

• Like 1

@Captplaya

Maybe your friends can get a refund. If their rep spends just 5 minutes reviewing the OFFICIAL FORUM the blatant negligence is undeniable

• Like 1

My one friend I think bought it and I immediately told the other one just to get the trial. It’s not worth it. I feel like the developers are trying to reinvent the wheel and it doesn’t need to be this way 

Simple bandaid solution : Atlas Devs can make all Peace Timers 24 hours temporarily. Once their is a solution, revert back to normal Peace timers. This will at least give most Xbox players (including myself) some relief from worrying about offline raids. Atlas community is already toxic, especially holier-than-thou PC players, so just give us XBobs a break already. 

• Like 1

What was wrong with the game 2 wipes ago? Really enjoyed it then. But bears can wear hats now.

• Like 1

Jared.... I've seen you on at least 3 threads  suggesting people buy it for pc.... do you work for this shotty company? IDK why you would suggest to people that are being bent over by devs to give them more of your money. Stop suggesting it, its not something people should do. 'Oh you #%$@ED ME? I should Definitely give you even more money for being terrible at your job' 

Edited by Velisious