Sign in to follow this  
otawa72

Ghost FreePort [SUGGESTION]

The first time I saw the trailer I was immediately thrilled to enter the game to see it is beautiful Freeport full of life, animation and players! Unfortunately I could not find that in game apart from the Freeport completely turn into a ghost town! only two three Png persist ...

Would it be possible to animate the existing Freeport? without increasing the structures that are already quite beautiful, just add some Png with dialogue animations between them certain could make trips and move from point to point to a B and make a loop on the term, I do not not sure if anything is planned for and I understand that a lot of problems need to be fixed before but the freeport also empty makes me want to commit suicide! to give life even artificial so that it is not the impression to arrive at the real ports and not only to buy pirate proues or underpants, that one does not have the impression to arrive on animated docks so that you can admire the powers of ATLAS!

Sorry for bad translation ( French ❤️ ) 

• Like 2

Technichally, adding life to freeports isn't any different from adding wildlife or monster spawns in the world. In this case it's just adding spawnpoints for human npcs. Certainly something to add sometime in the future. 

Edited by Wotannatow

On 21/08/2019 at 19:36, Geminia_Sierra said:

Cela ne me dérangerait pas de voir plus de PNJ errer dans le port franc et dans certaines autres zones du village.

Yes much more pleasant and pleasant not to feel alone

1570522323-fpg.gif

• Like 2