Sign in to follow this  
Winter Thorne

Devs plan wider release for hordes of players

According to twitter, if the next performance patch improves the servers, they are talking about doing a wider release to load up the servers with hordes of players.

Better tell them there's no land left to claim first.

~triple facepalm~

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

If only you could contest land claims! 😉 

"Hey guys, come play on our PVE server by sailing around aimlessly for at least three days, then stopping on random islands hoping nobody logged off in that area and hasn't been online in three days!"

Edited by pope_kd
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

If only you could contest land claims! 😉 

"Hello, Boss?  You know that sales trip you wanted me to go on?  It's longer than 3 days so I can't go or I'll lose my claim in this pirate game I'm playing."

"Sorry Mom, that cruise I was going to take you on is a whole week..can we find one that lasts 2 days?"

"What do you mean there are 200,000 without power and you'll get back to me when you can?  I'll lose my claim!"

So many stupid mechanics in this game.  I can't imagine what these guys are thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, Winter Thorne said:

"Hello, Boss?  You know that sales trip you wanted me to go on?  It's longer than 3 days so I can't go or I'll lose my claim in this pirate game I'm playing."

"Sorry Mom, that cruise I was going to take you on is a whole week..can we find one that lasts 2 days?"

"What do you mean there are 200,000 without power and you'll get back to me when you can?  I'll lose my claim!"

So many stupid mechanics in this game.  I can't imagine what these guys are thinking.

Yeah. At least RUST lets your front-load your base in advance if you're going to be away to avoid situations like this. (Well, the expected ones, at least.)

• Like 1