Sign in to follow this  
merlinpaladin

Land Claim

To start off with yes I claimed a LARGE swatch of island yes there are only two people in my company and yes we tax it. We worked hard for everything we have. Now people are running around trying to steal everything. I cant keep up and I need to sleep sometime. This whole system is stupid. If I log on and half my claims or more are gone then screw this game.

LMAO So you should be the only one that has any land because you earned it? What about the other 50,000 people playing the game? Also you may not know this but as of this morning they changed that. Can no longer steal the land from you if you are on once every 3 days. So go back to hording all the land so no one else can play.

• Like 2

Dawg is correct.  The fact that they have limited the map because of so many starter areas has simply ruined the claim system.  For myself, who cannot play all day every day, I have never found a piece of land that was claimable.  Im really not interested in sailing the seas in a raft for hours upon hours.

Also why is taxation even a thing on pve in the first place, that's legit dumb, it literally bends more to the whole griefing/trolling side of players,  what ever u gather, resource based, the tax owners get a percentage of that, based on how high the tax is set, kinda stupid really based on how much of  grind the game already is early game without any tames or anything,

18 minutes ago, Dawg711 said:

LMAO So you should be the only one that has any land because you earned it? What about the other 50,000 people playing the game? Also you may not know this but as of this morning they changed that. Can no longer steal the land from you if you are on once every 3 days. So go back to hording all the land so no one else can play.

Officially they changed it, but its not working correctly yet. People can now take land in 30mins, only new flags appear to have the 3 day rule, many of the existing flags do not, even if the owner stands next to it, people can still try to take it.

yeah take it while your offline. Ownership should mean something. We were there first. Sorry about your luck.  But now it has become or sorry I want your ship that you spent 12 hours on. FUCK this game.