Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

two suggestions for PVE

1. About SODs. yes, this is not the first I talk about SODs.But, until now I still think they have some problems. 

Rewards from SODs are pretty low. It's ealier to kill a whale than destroy an SOD. butkill a whale can get 800- 2000 golds,  destroy an SOD only can get 10-200 golds. I know someone should say "we should focus on the BPS". So, let's talk about the BPS. There are too many small SODs and green SODs in this game. Destroy them only can get some garbage. None want to waste ammo fight with them. people only hunt big and red SODs in golden age ruin region. As a result, after about 3 hours There are only green and small SODs in Golden age ruins region. These ships stop the respawn system of SODs. If do not destroy them there will have no high level SODs respawned.  the problem is none want to destroy them. So this is a vicious circle. I know the respawn time have been changed now. But, I feel no different when I hunt SODs this week. it's some boring spending 2-4 hours to find a high level SOD.

Suggestion: 1. Increase the golds taked from low level SODs encourage players to hunt them.

2. Delete all low level SODs(below Lv30) from golden age ruin region.

3. make sure there always have 1-2 red gally(Lv 50+) in golden age ruin region.

2. I really want to tame some mythical creatures in PVE. They are so cool. However, 6 hours is really short and can't do anything in pve. I tamed Cyclop last. it's cool but not powerful like I imagine. Only 70 damage(good crab can have 150 damage with skill). So, I think it's okay to have them with no time limit. At least, in PVE we can't use them to kill other players.

Edited by cfxyxx

Tbh they've messed with SoD's too much already. They went to reduce the respawn interval on golden age ruins to every 15 minutes, only to cause all grids to see a significant increase in SoD spawns. If they start increasing spawns of lvl 50+ SoD's in golden age ruins it will no doubt increase spawns of that type across all grids even further.

7 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Tbh they've messed with SoD's too much already. They went to reduce the respawn interval on golden age ruins to every 15 minutes, only to cause all grids to see a significant increase in SoD spawns. If they start increasing spawns of lvl 50+ SoD's in golden age ruins it will no doubt increase spawns of that type across all grids even further.

I think they do not need increase all SoD's spawns. only need increase spawn of red SoD and delete all low level SoDs in golden age ruin region. Or they can increase the reward for low level SoDs to encourage players hunt them.

1 hour ago, cfxyxx said:

I think they do not need increase all SoD's spawns. only need increase spawn of red SoD and delete all low level SoDs in golden age ruin region. Or they can increase the reward for low level SoDs to encourage players hunt them.

You missed my point. They recently reduced the spawn interval for SoD's in golden age ruins, which resulted in spawns increasing in all grids. So i'm saying they've done enough damage with that, so making further changes to spawns in golden age ruins would likely make things worse for all grids. When I say all grids I mean ALL grids, not just golden age ruins.

10 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

You missed my point. They recently reduced the spawn interval for SoD's in golden age ruins, which resulted in spawns increasing in all grids. So i'm saying they've done enough damage with that, so making further changes to spawns in golden age ruins would likely make things worse for all grids. When I say all grids I mean ALL grids, not just golden age ruins.

Yes, u are right. they need fix this first. then think about next. sttill a long way to go😑

On 6/9/2019 at 1:04 AM, cfxyxx said:

1. About SODs. yes, this is not the first I talk about SODs.But, until now I still think they have some problems. 

Rewards from SODs are pretty low. It's ealier to kill a whale than destroy an SOD. butkill a whale can get 800- 2000 golds,  destroy an SOD only can get 10-200 golds. I know someone should say "we should focus on the BPS". So, let's talk about the BPS. There are too many small SODs and green SODs in this game. Destroy them only can get some garbage. None want to waste ammo fight with them. people only hunt big and red SODs in golden age ruin region. As a result, after about 3 hours There are only green and small SODs in Golden age ruins region. These ships stop the respawn system of SODs. If do not destroy them there will have no high level SODs respawned.  the problem is none want to destroy them. So this is a vicious circle. I know the respawn time have been changed now. But, I feel no different when I hunt SODs this week. it's some boring spending 2-4 hours to find a high level SOD.

Suggestion: 1. Increase the golds taked from low level SODs encourage players to hunt them.

2. Delete all low level SODs(below Lv30) from golden age ruin region.

3. make sure there always have 1-2 red gally(Lv 50+) in golden age ruin region.

2. I really want to tame some mythical creatures in PVE. They are so cool. However, 6 hours is really short and can't do anything in pve. I tamed Cyclop last. it's cool but not powerful like I imagine. Only 70 damage(good crab can have 150 damage with skill). So, I think it's okay to have them with no time limit. At least, in PVE we can't use them to kill other players.

My suggestion when the packs of SotD came out was to make it so you have to kill all of them to get the loot box. You would need to leash them together though which would make the kiting strat harder but oh well it's how they should be it's a fleet -_-

~Lotus

12 hours ago, Lotus said:

My suggestion when the packs of SotD came out was to make it so you have to kill all of them to get the loot box. You would need to leash them together though which would make the kiting strat harder but oh well it's how they should be it's a fleet -_-

~Lotus

Some groups of SODs don't have any high level SODs.I don't think people will waste ammo kill 5 green SODs. Then, at the end golden age ruin region will only have low level SOD groups. So still the same. 

5 hours ago, cfxyxx said:

Some groups of SODs don't have any high level SODs.I don't think people will waste ammo kill 5 green SODs. Then, at the end golden age ruin region will only have low level SOD groups. So still the same. 

Depends on what you are searching for. I've seen commons cannons at 120%+ dmg just cause it's a lower level group does not mean the BP's will be bad. Also if people are not cycling on powerstone grids they are doing it wrong and that is why they have a low return for time invested especially since they changed the spawn timer.

~Lotus

6 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Depends on what you are searching for. I've seen commons cannons at 120%+ dmg just cause it's a lower level group does not mean the BP's will be bad. Also if people are not cycling on powerstone grids they are doing it wrong and that is why they have a low return for time invested especially since they changed the spawn timer.

~Lotus

120% common only can get from 20 level SOD. just like hunt a LV 60 medium ship, players can get 150%-160%legendary cannons or 150%-160% mythical cannons. The quality of BP maybe change, but the percentage never. So, the only way for players get high percentage BP is hunt high level SODs.

14 minutes ago, Lotus said:

~Lotus

only Lv50+ gally have 180+% cannons

1 minute ago, cfxyxx said:

120% common only can get from 20 level SOD. just like hunt a LV 60 medium ship, players can get 150%-160%legendary cannons or 150%-160% mythical cannons. The quality of BP maybe change, but the percentage never. So, the only way for players get high percentage BP is hunt high level SODs.

only Lv50+ gally have 180+% cannons

For some companies though a mythic BP is expensive so they are looking for good low end vs bad high end. Powerstones should have a min level of 20 for ships though because a level 8 there is kinda like meh wtf?

~Lotus

1 minute ago, Lotus said:

For some companies though a mythic BP is expensive so they are looking for good low end vs bad high end. Powerstones should have a min level of 20 for ships though because a level 8 there is kinda like meh wtf?

~Lotus

I hunt SODs have a long time。 Here are some of the data I have summarized:

Schooner: Below Lv30: 100%-110%common , 100%-120% fine ,100%-125% journ

Lv30-55:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-130% journ, 100%-135%mast

Lv55-60:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-140% journ, 100%-140%mast,100%-140%leng

Brig: Lv1-30:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-130% journ, 100%-135%mast

Lv30-50:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-140% journ, 100%-140%mast,100%-140%leng

Lv50-60:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-160% journ, 100%-170%mast,100%-170%leng,100%-170%myth

gally: Lv1-30:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-140% journ, 100%-140%mast,100%-140%leng

Lv30-50:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-160% journ, 100%-170%mast,100%-170%leng,100%-170%myth

Lv50-60:100%-170%mast,100%-200%leng,100%-200%myth

If people want a BP more than 170+% only way is hunt Lv50+ gally. I think for small company at least they can make some journ canons. The best journ BP only can get from Lv50-60 Brig or Lv30-60 Gally.

8 minutes ago, cfxyxx said:

I hunt SODs have a long time。 Here are some of the data I have summarized:

Schooner: Below Lv30: 100%-110%common , 100%-120% fine ,100%-125% journ

Lv30-55:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-130% journ, 100%-135%mast

Lv55-60:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-140% journ, 100%-140%mast,100%-140%leng

Brig: Lv1-30:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-130% journ, 100%-135%mast

Lv30-50:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-140% journ, 100%-140%mast,100%-140%leng

Lv50-60:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-160% journ, 100%-170%mast,100%-170%leng,100%-170%myth

gally: Lv1-30:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-140% journ, 100%-140%mast,100%-140%leng

Lv30-50:100%-125% common, 100%- 130% fine,100%-160% journ, 100%-170%mast,100%-170%leng,100%-170%myth

Lv50-60:100%-170%mast,100%-200%leng,100%-200%myth

If people want a BP more than 170+% only way is hunt Lv50+ gally. I think for small company at least they can make some journ canons. The best journ BP only can get from Lv50-60 Brig or Lv30-60 Gally.

For Kraken only brigs we use common maybe a fine. The fight doesn't really require more than that and 2 orbs blows off almost all cannons on 1.0.

~Lotus

3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

For Kraken only brigs we use common maybe a fine. The fight doesn't really require more than that and 2 orbs blows off almost all cannons on 1.0.

~Lotus

For this game, 1 Brig with 12 common cannons can do everything. However, if there is a better BP can make all fight easiler, I think everyone will choose the better one, right? people always want the best.

We use cannons on the top deck just makes the fight easier. It's not safe for the cannons though so we don't put the fancy ones up there. People will want the best but on PvP you don't have easy access to every resource so the difference between a fine to masterwork to mythic is quite a lot of investment because it's super risky.

~Lotus

We use cannons on the top deck just makes the fight easier. It's not safe for the cannons though so we don't put the fancy ones up there. People will want the best but on PvP you don't have easy access to every resource so the difference between a fine to masterwork to mythic is quite a lot of investment because it's super risky.

~Lotus

Yeah, in PVP you are right.. but.... 😂read my title. This suggesttions only  for PVE. 

6 minutes ago, cfxyxx said:

Yeah, in PVP you are right.. but.... 😂read my title. This suggesttions only  for PVE. 

They have yet to give something to PvE that PvP doesn't get.

~Lotus

They have yet to give something to PvE that PvP doesn't get.

~Lotus

yeah, that's why I write this, I don't know if they will read this,but I got make a try.

15 minutes ago, cfxyxx said:

yeah, that's why I write this, I don't know if they will read this,but I got make a try.

Generally they read these what I have noticed though is they are more likely to do things that both PvE and PvP get something from. PvP still has a significantly higher player base than PvE so more things go to them.

~Lotus