Sign in to follow this  
Q87Gaming

PLEASE DEVS!!!! 7.0 RELEASE

same happen to us homie the worst part is we have no respawns to replenish the time and tools and our good ship..

• Like 2

lost 26.6k resources had 3 of em spawn in 1 spot open sea chased us down till we dead no warning had 3 more spawn ahead to block us off. since release we put time day in day out to get what we had... 

resources for building gone armor weapons everything... in 3 mins... 

ROLL BACK NOW

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pommie001 said:

lost 26.6k resources had 3 of em spawn in 1 spot open sea chased us down till we dead no warning had 3 more spawn ahead to block us off. since release we put time day in day out to get what we had... 

resources for building gone armor weapons everything... in 3 mins... 

ROLL BACK NOW

REPORT TO THE DEVS PLEASE!

That sucks and I’m sorry it happened, but they are not going to rollback just to give you your boat back. This is why you are informed upfront that this is an EA game. EA games are in an unfinished state and one should assume that games a week into 2 years of projected EA are very likely to experience stuff like this. It is all part of the process.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

That sucks and I’m sorry it happened, but they are not going to rollback just to give you your boat back. This is why you are informed upfront that this is an EA game. EA games are in an unfinished state and one should assume that games a week into 2 years of projected EA are very likely to experience stuff like this. It is all part of the process.

This is unusuall? WATCH THIS! IT HAPPPENED AGAIN! 

Yep, and although it’s unfortunate, as previously stated stuff like this is part of the Early Access process. EA does not mean you are buying a finished game and should have that expectation. EA means you are paying less then half the retail price for the chance to preview the game early. I sympathize with the frustration of lost time invested. It has happened to me in the past on other EA titles and I’m fully aware it could be me tommorrow. If you are not prepared for this sort of thing as a possibilty and can’t accept it as a risk of playing during EA, then you should refund and check the game out in 2 years at release.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

^ This. Sorry to see that happen but you paid to test the game not to progress. There will probably be wipes too so you shouldn't get attached to any progress made at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, Q87Gaming said:

This is honestly beyond foul 

No it is entirely par for the course for an EA game a week into 2 years of EA. As Nari pointed out, there will almost certainly be wipes so you would have lost the boat eventually in any case. It sounds like you are unfamiliar with the EA process and it isn’t for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hitcholator said:

We Lost a Brigadine and 3 smaler Ships 10 min after Restart. 10 Ghostships came out ov nowhere and 3 Days Work was gone 😞

IT destroyed evrything. it happened twice. smh

ghost ships are now everywhere and they are literally blockading the freeports so new players cant leave lol this game

I am the same, was in an unarmed brig in PVE and couldnt outrun them. they just spawn infront of you and keep doing so until your sunk. Worst Dev team, dont even think about stuff and just make the game harder when they cant even fix previous issues. I want my Brig back and all the resources I had.

2 minutes ago, trik said:

ghost ships are now everywhere and they are literally blockading the freeports so new players cant leave lol this game

They need to roll this back

WIldcard Is good at messing up games i mean look at ark we will prob get tek cannons soon dont worry

Just now, Oxuzi said:

WIldcard Is good at messing up games i mean look at ark we will prob get tek cannons soon dont worry

I honestly dont even wanna play anymore. lost money and time

• Confused 1

Just now, Q87Gaming said:

I honestly dont even wanna play anymore. lost money and time

welcome to the shitty dev team called wildcard

• Haha 1

And whats the difference between this and people who lost whole bases to the glitches to break into bases?  You don't see them wiping or rolling back the servers for those people.   

5 minutes ago, Kappa said:

And whats the difference between this and people who lost whole bases to the glitches to break into bases?  You don't see them wiping or rolling back the servers for those people.   

zYeah but this is literally happening to everybody

5 minutes ago, Oxuzi said:

welcome to the shitty dev team called wildcard

Welcome to EA. Where the devs get to decide when to involve the community (Alpha/Beta/Etc.) If they wanted they could have opened the doors to start receiving feedback during the grey box phase.

2 minutes ago, Q87Gaming said:

zYeah but this is literally happening to everybody

Not everyone, some have already lost everything to other changes/glitches.   Welcome to the party!