Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Deliberate Demolish?

Please remove the demolish option from inventory and actions wheel,or at least dont have the option right next to something like close sails!Middle of the ocean in an unnarmed sloop trying to outrun 2 mobs of sotd,lagging like a 1933 movie,and instead of manouvre, i demolish my sails ,meaning i'm dead in the water with no travel at all.and its not the first time i've demolished stuff by accident when im lagging,you're method of sailing is damn tough enough without the added risk of demolishing parts of or whole ships.and no I dont think its an oversight that demolish always appears right next to an  action we  use,just take it off the damn wheel or move it to a position on its own please!thx

• Haha 2

I agree yhe positioning of the button is terrible. 

To be fair though, you do have to hold it there for 2 or 3 seconds to confirm it, then press the button. They also added the abitity to mount the sail and control it. This is all beside the fact that an NPC crew on the sails is the best option.

well tbh it was a single sail sloop though so no crew,also cos of the lag it literally would not stop and just demolished the sail,all they need to do is move it on the wheel,also mine doesnt need a confirm cos with the xbox controller you dont click anything,just choose option on wheel and it demolishes.once it starts you cant stop it either.oh well