Sign in to follow this  
[GP] Guybrush Threepwood

NPC Crew costs

Is there a site that lists how much an NPC crew member costs in gold for the varying tasks? I'm trying to figure out how much they will cost me and therefore what level of gold farming i'd need to do. But i've not found anything that states how much 1 crew costs for each task.

2 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Is there a site that lists how much an NPC crew member costs in gold for the varying tasks? I'm trying to figure out how much they will cost me and therefore what level of gold farming i'd need to do. But i've not found anything that states how much 1 crew costs for each task.

Doubtful such a thing exists so early in development when that info is subject to change with little to no notice, but it sounds like a good idea. I would start it myself but I know nothing about web page design and more importantly I'm lazy. Sounds like a job for Someone Else™.

7 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Doubtful such a thing exists so early in development when that info is subject to change with little to no notice, but it sounds like a good idea. I would start it myself but I know nothing about web page design and more importantly I'm lazy. Sounds like a job for Someone Else™.

You’re not lazy, you’re efficient. 😬

And they recently increased the intervals between payments on your crew leases.

You can increase it further by levelling accommodations on your ship, which also decreases your vitamin depletion at sea and increases the number of beds you can have on the ship.