Sign in to follow this  
allchuu

Some things who need to be adjust

Hello Serious Dev's of ATLAS,

- First point : Time out issue : You really need to fix that, the problem can come from the connection system, from battleye verification, i don't know.. buy it's not normal to see the population of a server decrease on time because no one can reconect to it. 

- Second point : Your Claim system is not satisfaying for solo players, or, little groups of players, he is really cool for big company but the balance is not existant between those groups. If we judge both sides you have : Big company = Fully playable, ressources unlimited, can do whatever they want. - Little groups / Solo players : Can't claim anythings, no ressources available, can't do nothing.. = unplayable.

- Third point : Your algorythm who generate island is not enough worked, i'm sorry to tell you that but the patch is too much visible on each square, each island.. The ressources are too much unbalance dispatched. They are too much spawn point on water, on dangerous groups of animals, they are too much mountain on little island, and groups of animals are too big and agreessive considering the size of un island.

I don't forget, it's an Early Access, i just resume what is not good, or good enough to succefully enjoy the game.

Because, the idea of Pirates, the gameplay and the mechanic are really good.
I know it's the end of the year, so holidays, partys, for everyone.. 

So, i just hope you gonna listen some players, and i hope you are going in the good direction.

Have a great hoilidays, everyone.

Sorry for my shitty English.