Sign in to follow this  
Puppies4ever

EU-PvE Taming & Trading Gallery -> We want to help beginners!

Hello everyone,

yesterday we sailed a lot of grids and met a lot of different people. It was great 😄
However, we also had to find out that there are many new players and that they are often turned on in the chat stupidly. We need these new players and we should help them, explain things and support them.

We have a very big Discord Channel with about 170 users + more networks we use. All these users are helpful and friendly. Both regions, EU and NA are represented. We would be happy if you would visit them and let us know your problems so that we can help you solve them. 

ATLAS can be an annoying game that can make you frustrated, especially at the beginning. The way is rocky, but it's worth it. Don't give up!

If you are new to or need help with ATLAS, contact the community at the following link:   https://discord.gg/49pe8sV    

best regards
Anne Beaglelove, Taming & Trading Gallery
#weforthecommunity

• Like 4

When you build your base and fllet, and tame all the animals, what is the point of continuing to play pve?

Gnihar there is alot that can be done. Both fleet, and animals can be used. 

Very good point you give Anne. Tumbs up from me.

Solan Langballe

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gnihar said:

When you build your base and fllet, and tame all the animals, what is the point of continuing to play pve?

at the moment there is no point , there is no trading as everyone who can make stuff also has to have the skills to use anyway  so no need to trade as can make it themselves , u want mats for your new mythical weapons / tools go to freeport and buy them , no reason to trade for mats as quick jaunt to freeport solves this , everyone can tame , everyone can make boats , there is no dungeons for adventuring so no need to prep for anything ,(1 dungeon coming end of may ? )which will keep pve players busy for a week at most , 

but i digress the point of this thread is to help players, i have to disagree with the OP i have yet to see any players being abusive in global chat on any grid , across any areas i have traveled in fact everyone is very helpful ,with polite helpful replies , i don't think there are any issues with new players being set upon in global not to my knowledge anyway .  which makes for a very good environment for new players , personally i always offer help to anyone who shouts out that they are new  giving them pointers and even full kits to help them along if they want them . 

Edited by UDO
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gnihar said:

There are a lot of things. 

Try to build a full myth galleon for example. Try to get tons of discovery poitnts. Explorer the world etc

ATLAS is more!

1 hour ago, UDO said:

at the moment there is no point , there is no trading as everyone who can make stuff also has to have the skills to use anyway  so no need to trade as can make it themselves , u want mats for your new mythical weapons / tools go to freeport and buy them , no reason to trade for mats as quick jaunt to freeport solves this , everyone can tame , everyone can make boats , there is no dungeons for adventuring so no need to prep for anything ,(1 dungeon coming end of may ? )which will keep pve players busy for a week at most , 

but i digress the point of this thread is to help players, i have to disagree with the OP i have yet to see any players being abusive in global chat on any grid , across any areas i have traveled in fact everyone is very helpful ,with polite helpful replies , i don't think there are any issues with new players being set upon in global not to my knowledge anyway .  which makes for a very good environment for new players , personally i always offer help to anyone who shouts out that they are new  giving them pointers and even full kits to help them along if they want them . 

We saw it Friday evening, when a new player was really unhappy because unfriendly trolling players. 

But yes overall we have a great and friendly community. 

1 hour ago, Vaff said:

Gnihar there is alot that can be done. Both fleet, and animals can be used. 

Very good point you give Anne. Tumbs up from me.

Solan Langballe

Thank you very much! 

• Like 2