Sign in to follow this  
droxian512

lvl up tame atk dmg dose nothing.

so i was levelingup my bears attack damage and i saw that it was doing nothing,. i was still doing only 30 damage after lvling it up 8 times in attack damage.

Depends on the level of the bear that you tamed and how good you were at taming it. If you are taming crap bears, you are going to start with crap stats. Taming bears 25-30 will get you better results and making sure not to lose a level of taming efficiency. The stats you get are random, but even with later tweaks most of our bears have 600 health, 800 stamina, and 130 or higher attack right from taming. Attacking animals or AoTD net 37 per swipe, and double that with natures cry. Our treasure bears solo over level 20 maps constantly (when they are not bugged to shit of course)

And you level in percent, so a few percent more of a crappy initial stat roll wont be noticeable.

It makes no sense to lvl up dmg on tamed animals. Increase has nearly no impact. Weight, Stamina, Life are usefull, depends on the bear.

• Like 1

i noticed this as well 33 per hit 6 lvls in damage later 33 per hit ? makes no sense at allĀ