systemdak1Ng

FPS Help me

Can anyone of you tell me how this game will run on my pc?

Im very interested on buying this game but i dont know if this game will run propertly on my pc.

My pc specs are:

GPU: 1060 3gb, CPU: i5 7600, 8gb ram ddr4

My system is slightly better than yours but not massively: 1060, i7 8700, 16 ddr4. It tends to run Atlas just fine at maxed out settings and I use a 42 inch tv as my monitor so the native resolution is massive. Your system should handle Atlas pretty well. You may want to look at bumping up RAM if you can but it’s not imperative. Just be advised that system is only one factor in the performance equation. In busy harbors you’re likely to lag no matter what. The game is early access so optimization expectations should be adjusted accordingly.

• Like 1

This game still needs plenty of client and server optimizations and it seems this game is heavier on the cpu side of things than gpu.  I am running a I7-3770k, 16gb ram, and a 1080ti.  I got my best performance boost from OC'ing my cpu from factory turbo 3.8ghz to 4.2ghz.  Going from a GTX970 to a 1080ti did not help as much as I thought it would.  Rest of my games scream now due to that gpu upgrade though.

• Like 1