Sign in to follow this  
travis843

Possible settlement claim exploit or bug

I dont know if its intentional, but i was offline a total of 8 hrs and when i logged on, i found a pin locked doorway way gone. The log doesnt show it was destroyed or demolished. Then i look at my shipyard and my schooner i had almost completed was gone as well. No mats in the shipyard or anything. It was lock and though there is an option to pinlock it wont let me. I mean seriously you pin lock something and it should be good for more than 8 hrs reguardless. I knew the PTR would be worse than initial release. Ive given this game a better chance than any but its getting worse and worse. Devs please fix these basic bugs. I dont know if theres an exploit to demolish or destroy doors and ships or if it just vanishes when i log off.

Update the only thing that has changed is someone has claimed the island. I don't know if this has allowed them to destroy my objects but that should not be intentional.

Edited by travis843

PvP or PvE? On your Settlement or on someone's elses Settlement? Because im pretty sure if it wasn't your Settlement the owner destroyed it (there is a 24 hours window when owner can destroy structures on his Settlement).

Edit: Try to ask Settlement owner if you can build on his Settlement first

Edit 2: If someone claimed that Island im sure he destroyed your structures (I assume they were built less than 24 hours ago). 

Edited by Willard

Devs: If the claim's owner destroys a tenant's property, please make sure it's noted as such in the Company's Log.