Sign in to follow this  
Salty Jack

The silence is freeking me out....

I thought the PVE test server was gonna go online today.... I have not seen a single thread here or on the general forum about a PVE test server....

has anyone heard why it is not up (I don't have discord, twitter, facebook or whatever they use to communicate) ?.... This silence is starting to make me believe I might get an island all to myself....

Plenty of people have been asking for pve test server in the Atlas discord. So yes there will probably be some competition for Islands..  🙂 Developers have not given any reason for why they haven't put up the pve test server today. The only message I have seen is in discord where Jat wrote like an hour ago or so, that they have no timeline and that they will return to share news whenever they have some. Judging from the pretty big delays they had in putting up the pvp test server, my guess is anywhere from 1 more day, to several more days..  I know, it's a bit boring to wait. 

Stay strong, be patient and plan to move when the time is right.

We all wait with you, just take a knee, take a deep breath and relax.

Clean your screen, wipe off your keys and change the batteries in your mouse, the time will come and cpu’s and the gpu’s will scream, servers will lag and ISP’s will drop but don’t worry, no don’t fret, don’t panic and don’t sweat.  We will all meet in Valhalla as the SOTD new Galleon crosses our paths. Down our ships will go, to the bottom so deep, the sharks will swarm and our crews will shriek, just remember and never forget that we will rise again and be something great!

• Haha 2

Around 4 hours from now apparently if everything goes to plan. I'm sure we'll all get to see how it plays out soon enough.

not gonna play out much different to colonies server , fastest will get an island to own rest of us will be paying them for the rights to build there , stupid system should never have been an option 

It will play MUCH different..... on Colonies I was starting to see puckles..... if they don’t want you on their island in Colonies they can keep you off....

As I have posted a few times already, if they try to run you off an island on PVE it’s gonna be grief city....

have fun fun finding all the pillars that are buried into the terrain....