Sign in to follow this  
ponzischeme

Suggestion : Make Island Info hover over only

Please make it so that when you open up the Atlas make it doesn't ruin the user experience, currently as it stands. All I see on the map is ugly text with taxation, random names, ownership and such. Can you make it so that this information can be toggled on or off or make it so that when you hover over an island that info shows up? Would make the map so much more cleaner.

Thanks

• Like 4

Yeh good idea, make it a pointer tool tip info display and allow the display to pop up from the bottom and right of the screen, so information isn't lost.  Then we can look at each island as we wish instead of information being hidden behind the other displays.

But also bring back the fog of war, so we know where we've been and can actually explore the map and visit new islands again, instead of wondering where we've been wandering.  Or at least add a little "visited" icon next to islands we've discovered.

Edited by Martyn

Toggle Island Info, bottom button on your atlas. i think this is what you are looking for.

i would like to see the original island names in the info too, and possible a font/size adjustment. it's pretty messy atm.