Sign in to follow this  
DealTime

All Resources of my map.

Anyone know or have a tricks to know if the map I created get all the ressources available? 

I used all the Google Sheet Islands Details but anyone know a better tricks like a servergrid.json validator?

• Haha 1

On 3/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, DealTime said:

Anyone know or have a tricks to know if the map I created get all the ressources available? 

I used all the Google Sheet Islands Details but anyone know a better tricks like a servergrid.json validator?

Nope unfortunately not, only option as far as i know is to go through manually and check the islands off against the resources sheet.

Resources are in the sublevels, so you could overlay multiple sublevels over an island and maybe get the results you want.

There are also biome overrides that can be applied.

This would work better with a really common island.

I have started creating a spread sheet for just this.
It was created using the dev kit and specifies the Island Sublevels as shown in the Grid editor under edit island. 
Only the RARE types really matter. I thought i was finished, then i realised I had to untick a box in UE4 to show all resources so, I have to go back and add more.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13S5ZrzTReY_8h_LiMN4vXWFMJYSvGQYGOaL6w0dqvUc/edit?usp=sharing

I hope I have explained enough in this spreadsheet to help you and many other people understand the resource spawning in Atlas.
If you ensure you have At least 1 island from each of the override types listed then you should have all resources in your map. :)
The newly added Islands for the upcoming patch have no information as we need an update for the dev kit, but I will be sure to add them once it is available.

I also found this one a while back that is quite helpful.  I cannot remember the source to give credit but thank you to the creator.  Your resource spread is nice too!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uuyNfxwDFE8s5SzrzlgL23aIuVn5w46f3EMBUYvn1xc/edit#gid=0