Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

When is the wipe?

Its impossible to tell you any exact date in this game. They never keep their words . So if they say the patch is gonna release on 1st week of April then you have to assume that they are gonna release last week of April. They are liers.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I remember them stating March 20th, but been on and things are still the same, not really been up-to-date with Atlas past few weeks..

Have they not put any additional information up at all? - I've searched but unable to find anything but past posts.

Cheers

11 minutes ago, Biggles said:

I remember them stating March 20th, but been on and things are still the same, not really been up-to-date with Atlas past few weeks..

Have they not put any additional information up at all? - I've searched but unable to find anything but past posts.

Cheers

They basically said late March/early April for the test servers and then the test server for a week but maybe longer. After that will come the wipe. Best case scenario would be the wipe being mid April.

ill put my money on May 1st

It’s sort of like going to your friends house for a complicated large board game. As it gets later they say that have to go to work the next day so they won’t be able to play until morning to finish the game. You keep looking at the clock wondering when they’ll say, “let’s pack it up.” You know it’s going to end soon but you keep playing anyway.

Edited by Gomez Addams

The latest information is in the latest Captain's Log.

The current schedule is late March / early April for PTR that is intended to run for a week (subject to complications) and then the wipe and mega update after that.

The current ETA for the wipe / mega update is 8th April.

36 minutes ago, Realist said:

They basically said late March/early April for the test servers and then the test server for a week but maybe longer. After that will come the wipe. Best case scenario would be the wipe being mid April.

ill put my money on May 1st

I spose i'll just keep checkin' back.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

The latest information is in the latest Captain's Log.

The current schedule is late March / early April for PTR that is intended to run for a week (subject to complications) and then the wipe and mega update after that.

The current ETA for the wipe / mega update is 8th April.

Cheers mate, didn't see it. :classic_blush: