BLOODMARE

I want to know if there will be another server deletion in April?

6 minutes ago, CazzT said:

I don't know why people keep saying this.  I'm not saying there won't be, but there has been no indication that future wipes will happen.  This is nothing more than Chicken Little panicking.

They have said many times they will wipe if/when it is needed. With almost two years left in development and proof they will wipe if/when needed, it is not panicking it is acceptance it is more likely to wipe again than it is to not wipe again. You can hope for no more wipes but if/when they do wipe again you can not say you were not warned or that they said they would not wipe. This is not Ark, do not use it as a reference, that has been proven. 

2 hours ago, DilBert said:

They have said many times they will wipe if/when it is needed. With almost two years left in development and proof they will wipe if/when needed, it is not panicking it is acceptance it is more likely to wipe again than it is to not wipe again. You can hope for no more wipes but if/when they do wipe again you can not say you were not warned or that they said they would not wipe. This is not Ark, do not use it as a reference, that has been proven. 

I must be missing all these announcements where they say "if/when needed".  But i'm not on Shitter and I rarely load Discord.

Edited by CazzT
words missing...