Sign in to follow this  
red98devil

Single player mode

please add single player mode .Not everyone enjoy playing multiplayer some prefer play alone explore alone taming and fighting alone .However,it is also a better way to experience the game since it is in the early access stage and discover bugs and play without lag or delay.

I hope you read my suggestion because i really want to buy this game and support the game. 

• Thanks 1

Single player mode is running your own server and being the only one on it.   If you do not have room on your PC or another PC then many server providers exist that will rent you a 1x1, which would be great for the upcoming ISO Blackwood map.

You can do this with even the 15x15 map, just leave a few servers open to sail.   This program will automate the open/close of the servers.

https://discordapp.com/channels/532730727570210826/532731162250969118

The worst part to getting it to work is dealing with ISP and router ports needed to run the servers.

Edited by krazmuze

But even so it is not like if you are playing in a single player mode i mean without dealing with the servers and ISP, router staff.

takes maybe 30 mins to a dedicated server up and running then u have your own server to play on ,stop being so i want everything handed to me there are planty of guides to help go follow them , and make one yourself 

• Haha 1