phyreforge

Idea for Devs, ease the players fustration about March 20th Server whipe and Loss of their Pathfinders

23 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

LMAO, so here you are saying hopefully it comes to console soon, yet on Twitter you troll everyone that asks about console release with things like "Not till at least the end of the year. Just realize it and accept it and then you can stay positive again. Smh", and "Nope. December", and "Going to be a long time before that happens. Probably close to end of the year".

Yep. Just being realistic. Just because you hope something happens doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. And just because you want it to happen doesn’t mean someone needs to be stupid and assume it will happen.

more than likely won’t be till the end of the year. Do I want it to come sooner? Sure. Is it going to happpen? No. 

So do you have a problem with me wanting it sooner, or so you have a problem with me knowing it won’t happen sooner? 

Funny thing is you say I am a troll but it seems to me that is what you are doing right now. Smh