Sign in to follow this  
travis843

Can you fix day one bugs?

I have fallen from my ship while walking the deck as the ship moves. Ive had tames fall from my ships especially when i log in. Tames and ai crew will be at the bottom of the ocean or i completely lose them as the bounce off into the sky. Hitboxes with any snake or cobra are way too small. Through all of this, losing tames and ships i stuck it out. If it takes a wipe to fix these issues i could understand but a wipe all didnt fix Ark, it just drove people to quit or play in unofficial servers. There are many other collision bugs, but the claim system was headed in a good direction. Please just find a way, if any to wipe inactive claims, or reduce the active claims to 24 hour upkeep and require a minimum upkeep timer so people cant just fast travel to a bed and reset it. That way if you have a big company, all will have to travel to and use the land they claimed. Many have quit due to expoits that have been fixed but a big issue is the fire arrow nerf and it was nerfed so much that fist do more damage per second. Then you reduced burning oil which was even worse. I mean a arrow does as much damage as a flintlock? Damage system and weapons need a revamp more than claims but the collision issue should be the first thing. This is my opinion and i loved the game through all the bugs and it was headed in the right direction but this just seems like a move to the toilet. Just seconds away from being buried in a garbage dump as the atari game ET. This game can be so much bigger than ark if bugs are fixed and add some decorative and functional items are added to crafting. Freepainting ship hulls and bigger cages for big tames. Different style chairs with benches.  Displayable map and different style beds for ships and hammocks for crews. Plates,bowls and cups for dining tables. Placeable food or meals at tables. Vending tables so players can purchase items from each other and see whats on the table to buy, pun intended. Then they can see the price and when they buy the gold can go into a chest for the seller to collect. That way they wont have to be online to deal. Add new sail types and shapes and ships of diffrent designs so all ships dont look like bigger versions of a dingy. Add frigates and whaler ships for whale hunting. Ships of the damned shouldnt attack unarmed ships. Since they will be in packs, allow the player to use ai crew to command more than one ship so that if they are solo they can sail in a group of 2 or more. I could go one all night and the ideas are endless. Like having pirates or factions controlled by ai so there are more ships than SoDs. There is so much more to be done and possibilities are endless to bring players back to the game, opposite of the ones that have been driven off so far. 

God help me, but I tried to read through that and I saw 1 bug...that players/tames fall through ships when its moving. Were there any others there? I feel like I'm doing one of those word search puzzle things.

• Like 1