Tenosch

The Day after...

20 minutes ago, Dreadmill said:

I hope everyone gets to enjoy it before it’s gone.

If you enjoy that stuff that is.

we had a same experience landing on islands a few weeks after release 🙂 still as of now for me the fun is going to zero since announced, guess seeing the actual population i am not alone. wonder what the population will be like a few weeks after the wipe if they do not state how they will handle it from there and just let the statement stay to wipe whenever necessary uncovered ^^

Edited by Xenom

17 hours ago, Dreadmill said:

We have had a blast since the wipe was announced. I was in 3 NA PVE servers yesterday where I was alone. You can smell the decay. Need gold? No problem, it’s everywhere in demolishable chests. Animals? As many as you can claim. This has been the most interesting and unique game experience I have had in a long time. I hope the wipe gets pushed because exploring and destroying a human built abandoned world is fascinating. The devs for Atlas have created a one time ‘instance’ and I hope everyone gets to enjoy it before it’s gone.

That is pretty much what i have been doing the last 2-3 weeks before the wipe announcement, it was also faster than doing treasure maps. Ironically this comes closer to the pirate part than all the official "pirate" stuff 😉