labatts

Timer for Hotbar items.

Can we please get rid of the timer for putting things on your hotbar. Or make it so we can carry more than 1 two handed weapon. 

Edited by labatts

Macros. People use macros that instantly do tasks for them with their character. Basically peripheral hacks/exploits with mice/keyboards.

Edited by mastro_akq

Uh im not talking about macros etc just the simple solution of the devs getting rid of the timer for placing a weapons / tool etc into the hotbar to use. Or allowing more than 1 2 handed weapons into the hotbar at a time. I dont want macros or any other 3rd party program. 

The timers are there to prevent abuse of instant macroing and exploiting character animations. And its not just run and gun call of duty. Melee could have more fidelity though.

Edited by mastro_akq

And it’s to stop the hours of fights we had on ARK. Now you actually need some skill to prevent a melee raid attack. I like it very much. Gives such a good dynamic to fights. They could get rid of it on Pve though. 

Ok i understand why the timers are there then why not allow more than 1 2 handed weapons on a hotbar at a time but keep the timers ?  Then macro wouldnt be helpful due to the timer. I just find it rather boring and troublesome in a outnumbered fight the way its setup. 

Edited by labatts

Because the balance for carbines is perfectly fine as it is. If I can have 2 carbines ready, I can spam 2 of them every 16 seconds. Just reload, whilst you put the other one in your second slot, boom 2 shots. 

Its annoying at times but expand your arsenal. Like nades, throwing knives with 2h wep, shield, pistols, bola's. Find what combo's work for your playstyle. Make use of the other items. Most players in this game are not good at all on foot. Including myself at times, but im getting better and my damage has increased a lot in melee. Use your feats as well if you want foot combat.

Edited by mastro_akq