Sign in to follow this  
Goha

Colored fog around islands

What this colored fog around islands means? Sometimes it is red, yellow, white or blue?

That  happens In rl to sea wind that blows to land. The land is warm the sea wind is cooler. You get a airco effect and you get fog. 

The fog itself just follow the overall gamma of time of day and the weather. Each region has their own palettes. For example - tundra's night and heatwave brings teal colors to horizon and fog. While a day with coldwave are intense light blue...

thanks. Does particular color means something? IS there some information besides of just being aestetic ?

When it's dark general shadows give me wierd bloom almost like rainbow black fog around lightsources and islands, I have everything maxed, and bloom off. I'll get a SS when I can.

A  blue glow means that you have not discovered that Island and you can get a discovery point from it. Use your spyglass to see this glow. And some Islands have secondary discovery points that you can see once you have set foot and gained the initials discovery point. Once again use your spy glass to see this blue glow.  If you are already aware of this, my apologies for the redundant info.