Sign in to follow this  
wildbill

Inventory crafting sort that only shows stuff you have the mats to craft?

I first noticed this about a week ago. I have a laptop and a PC. On the laptop, in the view with no folders for what can be crafted in your inventory, only items that you have resources for show up. 

So for instance, say you have just started, only leveled the top two skills and have a bit of fiber in your inventory, but almost nothing else. You only see the cloth hat, the spear, the pick, etc. do not show up as having the ability to craft (with the folder view off).

First time I saw this I couldn't figure out what was going on and uninstalled Atlas and re-installed and it went back to the normal view of showing folders. I took it off the folder view and it showed all the craftables like the spear, the shoes, etc.

Now I'm seeing this on my PC. I then realized that if I add some hide, some wood, and other resources, I see more things I can craft. It is only showing items for crafting that I have the resources available to craft. Even when I type the item in the search, it doesn't show up. I end up checking in skills to be sure I can craft it, for instance the new bookcase.

So how to turn on/off this "feature". Or is this some bug?

I've no idea how I turned it on, so don't know how to turn it off.

16 minutes ago, Percieval said:

“toggle craftables” right side of the screen. 

Ah thanks, had no idea this was a feature 🙂