Sign in to follow this  
Bela

The boring way to get stones of power.

I'll explain it in parts, although there are people who know what I'm talking about.

1. Find the island and arrive, very easy until here, the difficult thing begins when touching the shore.

1.1.When stepping on the shore according to the sector, there are 300 cyclops or 5 elementals of fire with 400 lions, what someone can say, then kill them!, But after 5 minutes they come out again.

2 .If you manage to pass everything I have described above, now look for the Boss of the island that can be a dragon or a hydra, which becomes really tedious, because you have to go nude, and if you are equipped, you lose it. 1 min or earlier.

2.1. The bosses are very easy to kill, and the only one that a little more fun to kill is the dragon.

Question ?

Make it more dynamic, it's a shit like this at the moment, 7 hours to get a key and then lose it, or worse, steal it from the corpse, it's a lot of shit.2066090187_Sinttulo.thumb.jpg.8ebf9c84e79f787e02a41d21c748a306.jpg

And this is the most fun, go naked to touch a stone in a cave full of insects and cursed pirates.

or heres a novel idea go with a group and land on shore kill everything together , go kill boss , go into cave together kill everything together touch shrine ,

they were never origanally designed for solo players to be able to do , give it time its EA they are aware of the issue for solo players and it will adjusted at some point in the game development , even revamped to a completly different system , we will just have to wait and see 

in the mean time stop trying to do content designed for groups solo ,,,,but if u do want to continue doing it then u have to deal with it as it is now 

Edited by UDO

Make 20 gliders and 20 picks pull the hydra to the beach and use your boat to drown it. 15 min tops, then use the 2 hours trying to get the stone to the pedestal, so far my wife and I have done O7, and C6, O7 is a nightmare with the 25 plus Gorgons, and 5-8 fire elementals there guarding the cave.

Also as far as killing everything, it all respawns within seconds most times. We spent an hour and hundreds if bolts killing elementals only to have more spawn immediately. You also have no reward for them, at least the cyclops give mythos. Elemental cost about 50-70 bolts.

The hydra is dumb , just get to the  mountain and start spamming arrow on it .

Depend on the island , one can use zipline to get to the cave .

And never trust strangers , most of them will try to steal your key....