Sign in to follow this  
MeatSammich

Claiming Bears With Cannon Cart

So, neighbors quit playing, and their animals went claimable today. Claimed a bear with a swivel on a  cart, tried to switch out the saddle for a regular saddle, but it won't let me remove a saddle with a structure on it....but can't destroy the cannon to get the structure off of the saddle, because it is still registered as the previous owners' construction. 

PVE, else I could just shoot the cannon. Anyone know of any other ways around that?

1 hour ago, Sydhart said:

Can you damage the cannon with a pick? I haven't tried it. 

Unfortunately not. Since it counts as an enemy, well, ally's structure, I can't damage it.

Can't mount it to fire it, either.

Next step is parking the bear on a claim, then unclaiming and re-claiming that claim, to see if it shifts ownership.

UPDATE: Nope, parking it on your claim, then unclaiming and reclaiming the land doesn't work. Guess the bear is gonna be rolling with a tail on wheels til they fix it. lol.

Edited by MeatSammich

19 hours ago, war machine said:

wild animals can damage it...

Tried, and no dice on that either. I think its due to the PVE protection where something targeting you cant damage other players stuff. Went around, fought a bunch of crocs, and made sure the cart was between the bear and croc. Cannon is still at the same health after a dozen+ crocs.