Sign in to follow this  
Pietje

My claim still at 4 day timer? Neighbours at 20+

TjXgnlt.jpg

So i got like 2 land claims and 2 sea claim, all flags say 4 day timer? I thought we should have like 20 days?

My neighbours have way more sea and land claims and are at 20+ day claims timers.

This flag is an old flag, does that matter? But i cant remove it since other enemy claims are overlapping.  Well i can remove it, but than i can't replace it. 

I could replace some other flags, but these still said 4 day too.

Edited by Pietje

yeah there's something messed up with them..we found one with negative numbers that still couldn't be claimed  😞
when trying to place a claim on a flag that should have expired we get another 5 days before being able to place it
*shrugs* mildly annoying but hey , Early access

The same happened to me. What I did to fix it was, I overlapped my claims, and that helped put the claim at 1. in your claim area, find a spot you can place your own flag. This will fix it. in your case, you'd need 9-10 new flag claims. Sea claims don't count. Redoing your flags will either keep the count as it was or increase the negative number. I don't recommend redoing any of the flags. 

Edited by Alevia

2 hours ago, Alevia said:

The same happened to me. What I did to fix it was, I overlapped my claims, and that helped put the claim at 1. in your claim area, find a spot you can place your own flag. This will fix it. in your case, you'd need 9-10 new flag claims. Sea claims don't count. Redoing your flags will either keep the count as it was or increase the negative number. I don't recommend redoing any of the flags. 

There is no space left to do those claims :(. Somehow the timer needs to be reset

Everyone has a 20 day timer right now, as the green "PvE expiration" timer does not work. Ask someone you arent allied with to try and place a flag.. it'll say 20 days in white, as it does for everyone, even the top companies with hundreds of claims.

Yeah, its kinda screwed up. With just a check of the areas around me.

Company with 16 flags = Flag: 18 days 15 hrs, Placement: 20 days 11 hrs

Company with 130 flags = Flag: 3 days 19 hrs, Placement: 20 days 18 hrs

Company with 15 flags (who hasn't been on recently) Flag: 8 days 2 hrs, Placement: 10 days 14 hrs

Company with -2 flags who is on now  Flag: 3 days 23 hrs, Placement: 20 days 23 hrs

Here's to hoping they get this straightened out soon-ish, otherwise its kinda pointless for the flag count to change the timer on the flag, if no one can place a flag for 21 days since last login, regardless.  Just as important would be fixing the people with negative flag counts - if the fix the first issue without correcting for that, theres gonna be more than a few people with single, or couple claims, that have to log in every 4 days or risk losing their only claim.