Sign in to follow this  
TIGERLURAN

Complete character and server wipes

Some are already level 30 others are being forced to restart characters over and over again.  You fight numerous animal spawns to level to raft building then venture off to nowhere to land and build, so you return to the beginner area which is now flooded by many doing the same thing.  The lag is horrendous due to animal spawns and builds left behind by those that have left.  BTW there are so many starter areas that there are no areas to claim once you escape.  I am losing interest in the mechanics of this release.  I played Ark for years...guess what...I quit playing a long time ago. 

Not to mention when you finally arrive at some island, you may well end up getting shot in the face by people who were lucky enough to already develop guns.

if a9 doesnt get fixed by tonight when i try to play again fuck it im refunding this disaster.  have been stuck on a dead server for the entirety of the launch.  god damnit

34 minutes ago, TIGERLURAN said:

Some are already level 30 others are being forced to restart characters over and over again.  You fight numerous animal spawns to level to raft building then venture off to nowhere to land and build, so you return to the beginner area which is now flooded by many doing the same thing.  The lag is horrendous due to animal spawns and builds left behind by those that have left.  BTW there are so many starter areas that there are no areas to claim once you escape.  I am losing interest in the mechanics of this release.  I played Ark for years...guess what...I quit playing a long time ago. 

Dude there will be multiple server wipes in the months to come. Don’t even bother leveling a character because it WILL be gone soon.

if anyone tells you different they are idiots. It’s going to happen.

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

Dude there will be multiple server wipes in the months to come. Don’t even bother leveling a character because it WILL be gone soon.

if anyone tells you different they are idiots. It’s going to happen.

Because you say so? 

Just now, xx0zill said:

Because you say so? 

Because that is how early access goes. There will be server wipes because all games do it.

you missed my main point at the end though 👍

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

Because that is how early access goes. There will be server wipes because all games do it.

you missed my main point at the end though 👍

You mean like they did with ARK in early access? 

Because in the past Wildcard have stated they won’t do any wipes during early access, except when something really goes to shit.

Edited by xx0zill

At this point, I think we all just need to give the game time. The game isn’t at a point where any of us should be playing super hardcore because problems are sure to arise. Just enjoy and get used to the game and in due time things will slowly get fixed. I for one am focusing on getting my company in order so that way when things become stable we can all dive right in.

4 minutes ago, xx0zill said:

You mean like they did with ARK in early access? 

I mean like the multiple early access games I have played that came will progression wipes.

you know you called me a troll but you are just a positive troll. You want to pick apart any complaint someone has.

you are the same just the opposite. Good thing I am here to counter that.

edit: I don’t really care what wildcard says since they have proving they can’t be trusted plenty of times.

Edited by Realist

1 minute ago, Realist said:

I mean like the multiple early access games I have played that came will progression wipes.

you know you called me a troll but you are just a positive troll. You want to pick apart any complaint someone has.

you are the same just the opposite. Good thing I am here to counter that.

Well I’ve caught you misinforming people, hating without any telling why, spreading hate and thinking because something happened in the past at other games it will definitely happen in the future, I’m just wondering; are you delusional? 

Best part so far was attacking the devs with saying it’s nothing like a pirate MMO, and when people said that nobody ever said it is or will be a pirate MMO you just didn’t know what to do so you went and called people dumb XD. Dem trolls.

Just now, xx0zill said:

Well I’ve caught you misinforming people, hating without any telling why, spreading hate and thinking because something happened in the past at other games it will definitely happen in the future, I’m just wondering; are you delusional? 

Nope. You just don’t know wildcard. I am going off their track record. You are going off hope. I haven’t misinformed anyone.

i am here to hold them responsible for doing a bad job because they are doing a bad job.

if I was dead wrong then every reviewer wouldn’t have given a bad review, they wouldn’t have an 80% negative review on steam. They had 3x the dislikes than likes on their trailer.

say all you want I am right.

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Nope. You just don’t know wildcard. I am going off their track record. You are going off hope. I haven’t misinformed anyone.

i am here to hold them responsible for doing a bad job because they are doing a bad job.

if I was dead wrong then every reviewer wouldn’t have given a bad review, they wouldn’t have an 80% negative review on steam. They had 3x the dislikes than likes on their trailer.

say all you want I am right.

And with this post you’re proving my point. You can call other people dumb and stupid but if you’re basing stuff of things you didn’t even read or tried to understand... i’m not taking these games of yours 😛

Edited by xx0zill

1 minute ago, xx0zill said:

And with this post you’re proving my point. You can call other people dumb and stupid but if you’re basing stuff of things you didn’t even read or tried to understand... i’m not taking these games of yours 😛

A failed game is a failed game no matter how you look at it 

1 minute ago, Realist said:

You think Atlas is a failed game? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Mate just look at all your posts on your profile, half of it is just pure hate on wildcard and atlas. Great life you have going on there 😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIGERLURAN said:

You will never catch up with big clans, stop crying for wipes just so you have a second chance. Soldier up or play a different game.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, xx0zill said:

Mate just look at all your posts on your profile, half of it is just pure hate on wildcard and atlas. Great life you have going on there 😛

You should see what I do on twitter. I am sure you have seen me on there 😂

58 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You think Atlas is a failed game? 

Yep, it is crashing and burning quickly. Steam ratings, reviewers and now even twitch. Started 1 on twitch and then already 7 in less than a day. The top streamers say it sucks and they have a lot of followers. The highest atlas streams has 4K right now. Summit is playing sea of thieves and has 15k 😂

Not just that but yongyea tore this game up and he has 750k subs. Looked at his comments and almost everyone agreed with him. 

Not just that, there might be 30k people playing right now, wait till private servers come in full swing, steam numbers don’t show private numbers. Official numbers will even drop drastically because they don’t want to deal with the official problems.

negative coming from every single direction, not just me 😂

46 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yep, it is crashing and burning quickly. Steam ratings, reviewers and now even twitch. Started 1 on twitch and then already 7 in less than a day. The top streamers say it sucks and they have a lot of followers. The highest atlas streams has 4K right now. Summit is playing sea of thieves and has 15k 😂

Not just that but yongyea tore this game up and he has 750k subs. Looked at his comments and almost everyone agreed with him. 

Not just that, there might be 30k people playing right now, wait till private servers come in full swing, steam numbers don’t show private numbers. Official numbers will even drop drastically because they don’t want to deal with the official problems.

negative coming from every single direction, not just me 😂

Alrite, you clearly are a clueless gazelle so let me dumb it down for you :    

1. Steam ratings is a flaw system where every 12 years old can judge a game he played for 5 hours like he is a connoisseur. 

2. Variety streamers will always play the game for a short while and move to the next big thing or the game they are good at. Is all about the money with streamers.

3. This is an Early Access survival game, obviously it has a lot of flaws. There is no survival game on the market w/o flaws ! Those flaws were expected ( by most of us) so due to those flaws and people still learning the ropes in the game this game is not really stream friendly ( it lacks action for now) so dont expect any streamer who lives from streaming to switch to this game full time yet.

4. From your post you just related what summit or other persons think about the game, you never mentioned YOUR own opinion. Being a freaking sheep won't get you nowhere. Stop  judging games ( or everything else in life) just because a biast streamer said so !

EDIT: Forgot to mention that steam still offers refunds for ATLAS, so if you dont like the game just refund and get your toxicity out of this community. 

Edited by HarleyQuinnzel
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinnzel said:

Alrite, you clearly are a clueless gazelle so let me dumb it down for you :    

1. Steam ratings is a flaw system where every 12 years old can judge a game he played for 5 hours like he is a connoisseur. 

2. Variety streamers will always play the game for a short while and move to the next big thing or the game they are good at. Is all about the money with streamers.

3. This is an Early Access survival game, obviously it has a lot of flaws. There is no survival game on the market w/o flaws ! Those flaws were expected ( by most of us) so due to those flaws and people still learning the ropes in the game this game is not really stream friendly ( it lacks action for now) so dont expect any streamer who lives from streaming to switch to this game full time yet.

4. From your post you just related what summit or other persons think about the game, you never mentioned YOUR own opinion. Being a freaking sheep won't get you nowhere. Stop  judging games ( or everything else in life) just because a biast streamer said so !

EDIT: Forgot to mention that steam still offers refunds for ATLAS, so if you dont like the game just refund and get your toxicity out of this community. 

First of I am not even a pc gamer 😂

second I have offered my opinion here plenty. I don’t even follow summit and the others just noticed they said the game was bad and played sea of thieves. Guess that is the next big thing.

if it comes out on console, sure I’ll buy it. I will still give criticism any time I see fit. I am not here to please you or the devs.

with me you are either going to deal with it or shut up. Don’t worry I am not going away. Been on Twitter a year now against wildcard.

heard every kind of white knight insult or defense. So keep em coming I got at least another year in me 👍

edit: yongyea isn’t a variety streamer either. He is a fair and well recognized reviewer so yeah his 750k subs saw the video as well, like I said almost all agreed.

Edited by Realist

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

First of I am not even a pc gamer 😂

second I have offered my opinion here plenty. I don’t even follow summit and the others just noticed they said the game was bad and played sea of thieves. Guess that is the next big thing.

if it comes out on console, sure I’ll buy it. I will still give criticism any time I see fit. I am not here to please you or the devs.

with me you are either going to deal with it or shut up. Don’t worry I am not going away. Been on Twitter a year now against wildcard.

heard every kind of white knight insult or defense. So keep em coming I got at least another year in me 👍

edit: yongyea isn’t a variety streamer either. He is a fair and well recognized reviewer so yeah his 750k subs saw the video as well, like I said almost all agreed.

So you dont even have the game yet you do hate speeches ? What new kind of stupid are you ?

33 minutes ago, HarleyQuinnzel said:

So you dont even have the game yet you do hate speeches ? What new kind of stupid are you ?

First off there is no such thing as hate speech. I know moat wildcard fans are sjw so of course they would use that word. I haven’t called for any violence and don’t intend to. I won’t even bother asking what kind of stupid I am dealing with because I already know 👍

Dont see peoples problem, we lost all our gear first time claimin land..  so today we worked hard and now sat up in a ship, workin on shiny cannons.. i think people just expect an easy ride on a game thats just release and is early access 🙄

Edited by Crimson Moon