Sign in to follow this  
Baba Ganush

How will you have new players on Atlas?

In every single lawless zone you have 500+ foundations spread every where, so my next question is: How the hell you want to have new players joining your game if they don't have a single piece of land to build?

This game is the proof that: A great game / idea in the wrong hands / minds!

Go to an island you like, look for places with low / no tax and land with yellow flag. Talk to the owner and settle. Build a decent faster ship. Sail around and build 4-5 more outposts on the islands you like in different regions. Look for claims that are about to expire and be there to claim it if it does. Just keep notes of the land on timer. It will take you a couple of weeks but you should end up with a nice plot of land. I see no reason to build on lawless. 

Multiple ways for newbie to get started. One way is to find one of these islands and talk to the company that spammed the island. I know a few who did it to keep people from overcrowding. Believe it or not but many will build on land with no regard to others, to my East and South of my base is a complete 180 from each other. West I secured with my neighbor using foundations, the other I thought was covered by that neighbor only to find that now I can't access that side of the island at all due to the enormous gating of new tenant.

Second is to use the Ramshackle Sloop to sail to Claims, they are out there. can be discouraging to find sometimes but I usually look even though I have little desire for it unless my company wants it.

This game isn't for people who want to be in a Gally the first week. It's a slow grueling pace unless you are in one of the top staffed outfits. Best they learn that quickly so they can decide if they want to keep investing time.

Actually for news player it's not funny. i know and i try again and again, to say we need a Limitation claim of 2 or 3 max per compagny, Selfish player is the problem, a limite of claim is the anwser ! 

• Like 2