DROPPINHEAT

Weather and zCyclones

Please get rid of cyclones,  many people complain.  Introduce some more wind in different directions, larger waves and bailing of water.  More realism will go a long way!!!  Thanks as nd enjoy the game has great potential!!

• Like 2

I just found this thread, and wholeheartedly agree. The current implementation of the Cyclones is immersion breaking. It was Awe inspiring the first time I saw one, but when I learned that they are just weather trolls that slightly damage you and your boat for no reason, and ALWAYS spawn in your path... they no longer felt special -- just annoying. They should be RARE events that are to be feared -- and should be singular or maybe a couple at a time.  Sometimes less is more... this is one of those cases.

• Like 1

Mythical beastie! Argh!, No, just make them a little rare. Pirate game remember? Stories of old? (cough! exaggerations) 

They do spawn in your path and that's crazy! And they KEEP SPAWNING TOO! The SOTD's shoot at you easily also while your getting eaten by them.

I can tell when a ship is coming to our island by the cyclones (~laughs),.

Wait till you get the whales! They eat your bed and storage cabinets! Ho yeah and attach the crew and animals! oy vey MAYJOR OY VEY!

There are times where SOTD's leave you alone and you pass feet by them. They seem to be doing a lot of stuff mainly to make you poop your pants (shit, than laugh!), and be a sorta setback type of thing. I believe they will be scripting adjustments to the complement of company sizes, at least last read something of this in Dev, notes.