StarWhispers

Happy to have less griefing but sad when this happens..

I was harvesting rock on the beach when I got attacked by a snake. When my cow came running to help it launched itself off of a rock and landed on some abandoned raft. 😞 I tried to get her off but no luck. I can not wait for the developers to implement a timer system to boats and ships.

Edited by StarWhispers
  • Like 1

do you have a ship? select move (animal name) to your ship or company ship thats near the raft. or put bessy down, its obviously easy to tame a cow. .than something like a bear or elephant that takes time. 

• Like 1

Yes it definitely needs looking at I agree. I'd be relieved it was only a cow and not a bear. I tend to be careful where I jump but last night I did a similar thing, I jumped over a rock thinking it was only shallow water on the otherside but a raft was there and I landed right on top of it. 

• Like 1

at this point of the game situation, its just retard! I have 4 sloops on the island I live they are there for the past 3 weeks, completely abandoned and I cant do sh.. about it, so I think I will build 100 sloops because they are so cheap, and will place them in every single corner I want too just to piss some players and will leave them there forever, because that's the way it is, not to mention in every single lawless zone you have 500+ foundations spread every where, so my next question is: How the hell you want to have new players joining your game if they don't have single piece of land to build?

This game is the proof that: A great game / idea in the wrong hands / minds!

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 12:55 PM, StarWhispers said:

I was harvesting rock on the beach when I got attacked by a snake. When my cow came running to help it launched itself off of a rock and landed on some abandoned raft. 😞 I tried to get her off but no luck. I can not wait for the developers to implement a timer system to boats and ships.

Row a dinghy over near the raft and you can transfer the cow from the raft onto it using the radial menu. 

• Like 1

same happend to 2 of our wolves, i wrote a support ticket and asked for help. Hope to get a response.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:42 AM, Vaenix said:

Row a dinghy over near the raft and you can transfer the cow from the raft onto it using the radial menu. 

I tried it but no luck. Thank you for the suggestion though.