Arlie

WTF!!!. Why help the ppl who QUIT and screw the ppl who play every day?

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! SO grapshot just keep fucking everyone till your game is dead. Had several claims I was watching down to mins. Been watching for days!!!!!! "we fixed it for small tribes who Don't play, oh and fuck the people who play every day". Now everyone is up to 20 days. Fuck you. THESE PEOPLE HAVE QUIT YOUR GAME AND ARE FUCKING UP THE GAME! PVE is a waste land of shitty abandon bases. And the ships OMG the fucking ships. No anchored ship take decay or damage of ANY kind. So EVERY island has a fleet of abandoned ships lagging the server and cluttering up the place. We have had two ship in front of our dock that haven't moved in over 3 weeks! What a Shit show.

Edited by Arlie
  • Haha 1

Not sure what islands you have been to but ours is pretty quiet and has hardly any lag at all. So no not every island has a fleet of ships that are abandoned . And the last couple days if you sailed around land claims were fairly easy, it was a 2 day timer since like tuesday, I saw alot of land change hands on different islands. 

If it's your home go clean it up with cannon balls. If it's dead the shit won't be back once you do.

While I understand the need for longer protection and actually agree with the idea the current system gives way too much protection to people who've claim way too much land. It would be different if land wasn't so lowv vs demand. I know they say the number of claims affect the time but I'm not seeing it. I've seen people with 60+ claims getting 20 day protection. This is goign to make the ability to claim land even worse which i believe will cost the game a lot of players. This has been a number one issue with the game since the being because it cost nothing to spam flags. I think before makign this update they should have limited claim flags per person. This way big companies could control more land etc. With this system I think you should get max protection if you have 1-5 claims then it should decrease rapdily. The fact is if you have 30+ claims you should have a moderate size guild of people, thus it shouldn't be that hard to get on once a week

1 claim per person, but the claim has a bigger area and thats all you need to build all your stuff and ships.

8 minutes ago, TheSeer said:

I've seen people with 60+ claims getting 20 day protection. 

We don't have very many claims and ours is only 4 days. There's either bug (UI or functionality) with scaling or these 20day claims are actually solo.