Sign in to follow this  
JackTheWack

You went full retard, developers. Never go full retard.

Thats me pointing at this claim change on PVE ...... 1st you screw everyone over with sleepers dont protect while you could have just "killed" off the guys that have been afk for ages instead , now you have this "protection" timer that even with 58 claims has a 11 day protection. You want new players or what ?!? im guessing you are just releasing updates just so you guys could stop funding the servers and close them now. Oh and ive been playing since 2hr after the game released and 250 hr now , so far had 4  fresh starts. Not mad about that , but when they keep releasing updates so every time you have to start again its harder and harder to get any land , you are reaching to the point where this game is not worth the grind. You have too many bugs in the game where you might have to start again or someone just uses some exploit to take over everything you owned. And then you just keep releasing updates that make claiming even harder , if you want your servers to turn into ghost towns sure go ahead just keep doing the same shi* , not like they are reaching that state already with about 5-10 players on avg per server if you exclude lawless  zones.  Anyways my rant is over and its time to uninstall might be back but il prolly forget all about this game in couple of days...  Oh and this will prolly be removed thanks to the Title but have to give  credit where credit's due. 

• Haha 1

Cant help but say that if you played the game 2hrs from release and dont have a land claim then you did something really wrong at the start.  Also by fresh starts do you mean new character?

• Like 1

1 new char lost my land multiple times when going to sleep and waking up the next day even with the so called 3 day protection the last straw that broke this camels back was that sleeping bodies dont contest claims anymore thats where i lost my last piece of land in tundra.  @WookieeStick Only thing that i didnt to right id say was claiming all the land i could   see like most other starting guys . Its so hard for these guys to not play greedy most claims ive owned was 1 water 5 land other 3 times it was 2 claims , 1st one lsot cause there was no protection or even contest set up you could jut sit on a flag for 30 min and take it over then other one i lost cause some  turkish tard started using the chinese tactics on the server sinking ships and pulling lions/wolfes near your building so they would teleport in and kill the sleeping guy , i saved mine thanks to having a air lock system but all my allies on the island died and got land taken over , then it jsut turned into harassment meh but i dindnt go down easy , 3rd time was after they released the 3 day protection and anyone can contest while walking in it lets just say even when i was standing on the flag it was going down and relog/killing myself didnt help. Now 4th time and yesterday got back form hospital after 2 days and they had changed so sleeping bodies dont defend the flag , and my port with NPC ships aint near enough so i lost that . Looked 2 days to take back so i tough not that bad oh well il jsut camp on my ship but after the update today where it jumped to 11 days and they got 58 claims, im out ...