Sign in to follow this  
Jaebola

PLEASE FIX O14

If even 1 person go to land server time gona be slowered to like 1 second per minute  for all players in region!!  it was FOR 1 WEEK, are you kidding how it can be missed, so nobody report it for whole week or what?

3 minutes ago, Jaebola said:

its powerstone none of structures

I will hedge my bets and say there is probably 200+ ramshackle sloops and other ships anchored in a bay very close to that power stone.

nope, its clear because if as i said if 1 person land the island whole region get stuck in time

4 hours ago, Bullet Force said:

I will hedge my bets and say there is probably 200+ ramshackle sloops and other ships anchored in a bay very close to that power stone.

200? I think I raise that a few 100.

HELLO< anybody from GMs TRY TO MOVE IN O14 ITS POWERSTONE!!!!!!!!!! WE CANT EVEN MOVE IN WHOLE REGION WHEN JUST 1 PERSON ON THE ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Jaebola said:

HELLO< anybody from GMs TRY TO MOVE IN O14 ITS POWERSTONE!!!!!!!!!! WE CANT EVEN MOVE IN WHOLE REGION WHEN JUST 1 PERSON ON THE ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit a support ticket with screenshots/video to document what is going on.  Then sail out of there to the best of your abilities.  They aren't going to help via a forum post and there is little to no reason for you to camp the area while hoping they fix it.